Sunday: 12pm - 10pm

Monday: 4:30pm - 10pm

Tuesday: 4:30pm - 10pm

Wednesday: 4:30pm - 10pm

Thursday: 4:30pm - 10pm

Friday: 4:30pm - 3am

Saturday: 12pm - 3am

What sets you apart from other applicants:

There are many reasons why I am set apart from the other applicants. My first reason is I am very active. I’m on KitPvP almost everyday for a couple hours which would leave time to host events for the players. I love interacting with people on the server whether that’s helping them out with a question, messaging friends hosting a manual event such as 1v1 Brackets, Sumo etc. I always try to be as kind as possible to people in the community. If anyone ever needs help I try my best to help them out with how the server works or if there’s something new.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring many different qualities as an Event Member such as my activity, my activity would help with events in a few different ways. I can host multiple and longer events for the community. I’ll try my best to make everyone enjoy the event that is being hosted. Ways I will make sure the players are enjoying the event is to host certain events people are asking for. I feel that I am a creative person which will help with hosting different events, coming up with different ways to host them such as, hosting abuse sumo, abuse RR etc. I can host multiple events because I’ve played almost every event more than once and I’m happy to learn how to host other events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation within the community is pretty good. I’ve made friends with a lot of people who’ve played KitPvP as well as SG. I always enjoy messaging friends or talking in public chat with people. I started playing KitPvP just over 8 months ago. I love interacting with the community and helping new players out or if any players have questions. I am a helpful, kind, friendly and active person in the community.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

There are multiple reasons why I want to become an Event Team Member. There are people who’ve mentioned how being an event member is fun and a great experience and that’s one reason why I want to become an Event Member. Another reason I want to be on the event team is I love making others happy and I want people to enjoy playing KitPvP. I would love to host events for the community as I see people in chat asking for certain events. I’m normally on KitPvP late at night especially on weekends and some event members aren’t able to be on because of time zones etc and that’s where I can fill in, host events late at night and not only manual ones.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

There are many Event Members who have hosted events for me when I asked such as.

@Shockings - Hosted Water Drop and SRR

@Jqkke - Hosted CRR and Water Drop multiple times

@Atterax - Hosted CRR

@Mcdonalds - Hosted Water Drop and CRR

Anything else you would like to add:

Something I would like to add is I have had previous punishments on this server. Some may know I was banned on SG falsey and was quickly resolved with an unban within a few hours. MunchyMC is one of the few servers that have prevented me from quitting minecraft, it’s such an amazing place to go on when you’re bored or have nothing to do. Something I love about munchy is the community. The community is an amazing place. Yeah, sometimes people can joke around and can be toxic but that’s what keeps the server entertaining, as long as the person doesn’t go too far and say something totally offensive. I’ve known many people on KitPvP for a while whether that’s from previous servers or meeting new people on munchy. I’ve met so many new amazing people and that’s another reason why I want to apply for the Event Team. I want other minecraft players to have the same amazing experience.

15 Likes

+1
A good friend
Active in chat
Active
Nice :slight_smile:
Good luck @LoveU2!

2 Likes

+1
An amazing friend
Active
friendly
Good luck!! <33

2 Likes

+1

• epik
  • mature
  • friendly
1 Like

+1
an AMAZING friend!!!
active all the time!!
very nice and approachable
GOOD LUCK KENNA!!! <333333333

1 Like

+1
Very active, mature, and kind. I feel they would be a great fit for the Event Team. :slight_smile:
GOOD LUCK!!!

2 Likes

+1

active mature person

2 Likes

+1
Super Active
Mature
Kind
Not Toxic
Friendly
Understanding

I WISH YOU THE BEST BRO GOOD LUCK QT <33!!

2 Likes

Good application. Recently targeted me in tntpugs’s dodgeball event. (Still hurts a little bit :frowning: jk) but seeing from everyone else. They totally deserve this role :+1:

2 Likes

Cute asf, mature, very kind, cute asf, active, caring, cute asf, friendly, cute asf, very cute, did I mention she’s cute?
Ilysm bbgirl you got this <333

2 Likes

+1
Active
Great person to be around
Mature
Very approachable as well

Best of luck! :purple_heart:!

2 Likes

+1
She’s an active player that I see online, and she put a good amount of effort into writing this @Jqkke nice cheeks bro
@finessedkid Nice tail bro smells good

1 Like

+1

yes good.

2 Likes

+1

Really active, friendly and a known player in the community. And also a well written application. Good luck! =)

2 Likes

+1 Good kitty lover
Active
And nice

2 Likes

+1

Reasons:

• Friendly
  • Very active
  • Approachable
  • Well written application
  • Mature

Good Luck LoveU2!:+1:

1 Like

1+
Active
Nice
High effort application

Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

+1
Active, mature, friendly and very dedicated to the kit community!

2 Likes

+1:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Approachable

I wish you the best! :+1:

2 Likes

+1 nice in vc and kind (unless playing among us)

2 Likes