LovePingSpoofing's Event Team application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current IGN: LovePingSpoofing
IGN #4: CoolPlaysGaming
IGN #3: CoolPlays_Gaming
IGN #2: TheCoolCraft
IGN #1: TheCoolCraft5016

Timezone: GMT

How often can you host events: I have lots of free time, and therefore can host daily events. On non-school days, I have more time and can host much more than one event a day. Simply, I can host many events a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
*I am a friendly, funny, active (on lots of servers) part of the community
*I’ve had experience hosting events before (Redrover)
*I’ve been accepted as staff on 3+ servers

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I want to keep players coming back to the server for more. Instead of thinking “This is just another boring KitPvP server, I’m going somewhere else”, I want them to think “This is an eventful KitPvP server, I’m going to come back tomorrow because I enjoyed myself today.”.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I have, unfortunately, got no examples of this as I have not been online with a member of the event team. However, off the top of my head, I can think of some ways that an event team member could be nice to a player.
*Hosting an event that is greatly wanted
*Hosting an event to make someone’s day (if they’ve been having a bad day)
*Letting someone have a specific role in an event
*LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY (the most important and general one)

These are just a few that I could think of quickly. I guarantee I could come up with more if I thought for a long time.

Anything else you would like to add: Earlier, I mentioned I am a “funny” person, which has not shown in this application. I am being serious as I don’t want to seem like an immature person. However, I’m sure I could put a smile on someone’s face sometimes!

Your app is pretty short. Also, in the give an example of an event team member doing something nice, it is asking for a specific time you have seen in game.

1 Like

+0 not detailed much!

Pretty short application. Also, what other servers are you staff on? :slight_smile:

Not too detailed or proffesional. Also you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever about event and the commands.

Previous knowledge of commands isn’t required. Also you aren’t supposed to give people feedback if you are new and don’t understand how this server works. I’m just saying…
@onlylongsnipes

Hello! Here’s what I think about your application. It is very short and not detailed. The formatting is weird and is also hard to read. It’s going to be a +0 for me. Good luck!

Application Denied. Work on activity.