Lovely_Potat0's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Lovely_Potat0

Timezone: I play minecraft since 2013

Discord username: ~/Lovely_Potat0\~#2838

How long have you played MunchyMC?: not too long

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://cdn130.picsart.com/302904983325201.png (it is something I built a few years ago and I was really proud of it bc it took me ages to find a jungle but now I see that it’s really bad I wish I could’ve found something else of my builds pls don’t blame me)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built lots of things in minecraft and I don’t have a favourite.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I used World Edit a few times but I never used Voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am good at building theme buildings like, you tell me to build an old house I build an old house, but if you tell me to build anything I want I can’t build much.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I haven’t been in a build team yet. I started building great houses when I started playing minecraft with my brothers account in 2013.

Describe yourself: I am a 12 years old girl. I play a lot of games, I am almost always online on discord (except when I sleep) I am from hungary but I moved with my family to germany. My english isn’t the best but I can make people understand me (most of the time). I am very shy and am a little bit afraid when I talk to someone I don’t know.

I’m pretty sure without builds, there is no way to tell or show your skill when it comes to building which means you’ll have no chance of being accepted. You should try to show some builds so you do have a chance.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try to get on my old server to take screenshots of the builds.

1 Like

Hey, I agree with @Gawkyy you do need builds to show your skills but nice app tho.
+0.5

Thanks Qusax

You’ll need some builds to be considered. I’d recommend looking over accepted applications to see what we look for. Isn’t also recommend building lots of different things.

2 Likes