Lord4qua’s Staff Application // Dec 2020

#### Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

i have been playing for about two years. i started getting more active about 3 months ago. a couple of months ago i also bought legend rank. so when i bought that i started to be more active

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

I have two computers. i have a Mac (desktop) and i also have a lenovo (laptop). on my mac i can use the reliable recording software and on my laptop i have OBS installed.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and
Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Currently i have both of these softwares downloaded.I have a decent knowledge or both of these softwares.

Application

IGN:

lord4qua (previously Jackomode)

13 from april 28th 2020

Timezone:

EST australia (sydney time)

Languages spoken:

English (i wish i knew more aha)

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

i mainly spend most of my time on KitPvP. but when there are players on Survival Games I have fun playing on that server aswell

How active can you be per week?

monday 3-6 hours
tuesday 1-2 hours
wednsday 5-7 hours
thursday 1-2 hours
friday 5-10 hours
saturday 6-7 hours
sunday 12-15 hours
lol all i do is play minecraft, thats why i wanna do something productive with my life. i feel like a position with responsibility would give me life experience. thats the greatest gift anyone could ever give me.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I believe i have had two punishments on the network, both of them were on kitpvp. they were both bans for combat hacks/cheats. i deeply regret hacking. it makes the game unfair and not fun to play and i have learned my lesson. i don’t know what i was thinking. i have matured alot since then. i am terribly sorry for the issue this has made. i feel like i could redeem myself in the community by becoming a staff member. and become a helping hand in the community

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

this is my first ever staff application ever, i did apply for build before though.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

there are alot of people in the community. i mean only a handful of people would know me. ive been trying to be a helpful hand amongst the community. if enyone has any questions or needs help with anything i try and help. i think with a helper badge i could do alot of great in the community and use that badge to help people even more

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

i LOVE this community. its unique and not toxic like other servers this size. i feel like i shouldn’t just spend all my time on my computer just playing games. i feel like i should help out the community as a staff member on munchymc

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

i have a past of moderating discord server but i have never moderated a minecraft server before. so i am hoping to get a bit of experience from being staff here. but currently a 8.5

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

well as i say in one of the previous questions, i have previously used hacked clients about two years ago. i have a knowledge of hacked clients. i think it would be easier to catch hackers as a former one. and another aspect is if it is visuallike some hacks are not visual but are detectable. for example, auto soup and killaura is detectable. but straight up fly hacking or reach is a visually detectable hack. so a 9.5

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

i have never caught any hackers on kitpvp or any other servers besides purgatory, i dont really play kit pvp i usually just play events or just chat to to others. I guess the moderators are doing a good job.

1 Like

+0.25:

• Active
  • Nice
  • Mature

You should try to look for cheaters and report them!

Also, this isn’t required, but for easier read, you should space out your questions with a space!

Good luck! :+1:

Ok, thanks for the feedback

1 Like

I also want to improve my application, is there a specific reason to why it’s a 0.25

1 Like

Mostly because of what I said earlier (hacker reports and spacing [already done]). But it looks great so far! :smiley:

Ok thanks

1 Like

Hey there 4qua, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

1 Like