Lord4qua Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
My ign is lord4qua and my old ign is jackomode

Timezone:
Sydney/australia

Discord username:
bruh1#0762

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Not that often, I was banned for about a year because I wanted to experiment with hacks but I have learned my lesson and the weight of what I did. since my unban, I do mostly play kit pvp

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I did a Japanese style build for a client (I used to be a commissions builder)
It was a lobby server and I had a lot of fun building it. i am very proud of myself for building this.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have a extensive knowledge of world edit, I mostly use it. I sometimes use voxal, but I still have a decent understanding of it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I would say I am a bit weak with terraforming and adding details to my structure. For the past couple of months I have been working on fixing my flaws with building.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I used to be a commission builder, essentially small server owners would come to me and request a build and they would pay. me for them. I have been professionally building for about 2 years and building for about 3 years. The picture in my gallery are from my best builds that clients have requested.

11 Likes

Your terrain with all of the different colored trees is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

Keep up the good work!

9 Likes

Nice job @Jackomode!
+1, good luck.

6 Likes

+1 your builds are really nice!

3 Likes

The builds look amazing! Definitely a +1!

Tip: Make the questions in your application bold by putting stars around them (like this: **question**).

Anyways, best of luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

Looks promising, +1

2 Likes

thanks, just added

2 Likes

+1 really good build :DDD

3 Likes

Hey Lord4qua, I like the app a lot! I’d like to give you a trial. Please message me on discord @mike.#2707 to set up a trial :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Goodluck on your trial :DDD

3 Likes

thanks guys!!

4 Likes

good luck, i hope you succeed!

3 Likes

Congrats with the trial!