Lollipopy's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes, I have participated in a few of BadBoyHalo’s Events.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes, I do have Discord downloaded and I am competent with it.

Lollipopy#8387 :heart:

Application:

IGN: Lollipopy

Timezone: SAST (South African Standard Time)

Can you use a microphone? Yes, I am able to use a microphone.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Monday: 2:15pm - 9:30pm

Tuesday: 2:15pm - 9:30pm

Wednesday: 2:15pm - 9:30pm

Thursday: 2:15pm - 9:30pm

Friday: 2:15pm - 10:00pm

Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm

Sunday: 9:00am - 9:30pm

Note: I could be online whenever need, because I am online-schooled. Though, I sometimes may not be online due to IRL occasions. :heart:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think that I do have a good reputation within the community of MunchyMC.

I’d like to think that I am a pretty active on MunchyMC. I have met so many new people, whether that be normal players or staff members, and I have made MANY friends who are all so amazing and kind

I have become pretty well known with the WoolWars community! I always try to be as nice as possible to everyone and help others with whatever they might need help with.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested in this role because I would love the opportunity to assist BadBoyHalo, Media members and other content creators host events.

I feel like I could be a good Co-Host, mainly because I love working together with others and I feel as though I would make a positive contribute towards the team.

My motivation to apply for this position was because I would like to interact and contribute even more towards the community, and I think that becoming apart of the Co-Host team would be one of the perfect ways to achieve that.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

I do have some past experience with World Edit and I do still use it. Though I might not be an expert at it, I do know most of the basic commands.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

I would say that I do work well with a team in a formal/professional environment, and I would consider myself mature when around others.

Anything you want to add:

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my application.

Note: Feedback / Comments is very much appreciated!

Best of Luck to all other applicants! :heart:

Have a lovely day/night!

:lollipop:

Edits:

11 Likes

+1 anna cool

2 Likes

I don’t see you a lot on the event server, Nevertheless good luck

2 Likes

This application is one of the most detailed ones I’ve seen! And I see lolli a lot on woolwars so I think she can be very active in helping with events!

+1 goodluck!

2 Likes

+1 anna is active and mature :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1 Anananannananananaa

2 Likes

+1
Ive seen you around a lot and youre super cool! Definitely deserve a shot at cohost

1 Like

+1 anna is epic

1 Like

+1, my bestie ^^

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL APPLICATION (best looking one yet)

Anna is super nice and overall just an awesome person!
Pretty active on Event as well.

+1

1 Like

quite smelly ngl, +1 from me though ig :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Despite the application revolving mostly around being accepting and active, you seem eager to transfer it to your duties as a co-host. Would love to see how you perform!

+0.75

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedback :heart: :two_hearts:

@RealParasitz
@oTortle
@Falconu
@Greenite
@Craftifyer
@DonutJack
@stardragonflame
@Simfonija
@Oracol
@Alkemystix
@VineCross
@Subjectivism

I really appreciate it! :heart:

4 Likes

+0.5,
You are well known and respected in the community and your application is well written. However, as stated in your application you only attend BadBoyHalos events, I would recommend attending other media members events to get a feel for what you would be doing in this role!

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Heya Lollipopy!

Thanks for your very colorful & detailed application and your interest in joining the team. Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work more on your activity, we hope to see you applying again next season! Good luck!

3 Likes