Yes

Application

IGN:
LogicaLampshade

Timezone:
BST

Can you use a microphone?
No I cannot a I am medically mute.

When can you be available to help host events each week?
I’m usually free most weekends, with my days off during the week being Wednesdays and Fridays. If these ever change I will be quick to let another member of staff know. Time wise I’m very flexible, and can usually fill in gaps if need be and can make time to co-host through the entirety of an event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’ve been very active in the community for over a year now! I’d say I’m close friends with or at least know of a good amount of the current munchy staff and can be seen active on most of the munchy servers like event, survival and prison.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I believe I understand the events enough to where I’d be able to efficiently help run them, as well as simply enjoying the environment Munchymc provides with its staff and community.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I have a decent understanding in Worldedit, which was recently shown through an event led on the Badboyhalo discord and seen by a lot of fellow munchy players. Worldguard I am less familiar with, but I do understand its commands and am at least competent with it.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I believe I am a very understanding and know enough about the working environment shown on Munchy, and I know that I can be mature and formal when working with staff, as well as understanding i must adapt to whoever I will co-host for.

Anything you want to add:
Good luck to whoever gets in! I trust in the Munchy Staff to choose strong and smart people to co-host in the future:)

7 Likes

Easy +1
Logic is a hard worker, a competent person, and my experiences with them for working on events in the past have always been good, easy vouch

1 Like

+1 Logic does great work whether on his own or with a team, very creative and friendly!

1 Like

+1
Logic was incredible when helping me with the BBHCord event! He’s kind and speedy, and learns fast!

1 Like

+1
Logic has a great reputation amongst the community and I’m sure he would do great as a co-host
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good luck

1 Like

+1 Logic is very trustworthy and hands on when it comes to helping with events and running them. There are moments when I’m in need of help and he always pull through to be there. He is always willing to learn and try new things and be there when you need him!

1 Like

+10 i trust Logic with my life actually :3

1 Like

Hey there Logica!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host, however I do have to bring you the unfortunate…

just kidding, your application has been accepted!
Please message me on Discord (@miyaki) for the next steps :sunglasses:

4 Likes

gg logic!

1 Like

GG LOGIC Proud of you!!!

1 Like

Good job logic!! :D

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations Logic :D

1 Like