Lockdowns woo

Do you think Lockdowns on Prison are good the way they are?

• Lockdowns are fine the way they are
  • Lockdowns should not exist
  • Lockdowns should still be around, but adjusted
  • Lockdowns should be replaced by something else (reply)

0 voters

I think lockdowns should be replaced by something else, but I’m honestly not quite too sure what…

What do lockdowns do? Sorry I don’t play prison much :upside_down_face:

Basically, there’s a 1 minute time period that you have to get to somewhere safe (cells, spawn, or just straight up logging out) and any time after that period is pvp in ANY part of the prison besides those safe zones. This is usually about a minute long.

Ok so you basically just can’t be in a pvp zone when the lockdown happens?

Yeah.

Wait I changed my vote to lock downs should not exist. I can see why this is annoying.

They don’t feel like an issue anymore compared to when they would happen nearly every 10 minutes earlier on in the map. I’ve never been against them but I think they’re fine now

1 Like

They’re useless ??? what’s the point in having lockdowns if the whole point in the event is to: A) make the inside of the prison dangerous and B) to get 3x block drops (isn’t actually the main purpose, but has been added as a feature) yet everyone just DISCONNECTS during the grace period and no one mines during lockdowns.
Nobody dies during them, nobody mines during them. If they’re gonna stay the way they are there is literally no point in having them exist - it’s like a staff member does /kickall for everyone who isn’t in their cell or spawn. Just pointless

2 Likes

Well, death vs triple drop rate doesn’t seem profitable enough, yet. 3 is a fortune number, so the next profitably looking multiplier should be 7.
Mining in melon mine while lockdown shouldn’t bother much, as it’s in a pvp area the whole time anyway.
Farmer’s Dream also looks useless to me, it looks like Gold Rush, but with more valuable resources to get, except that unrefined pills are much more valuable than emerald blocks in the long run.

I still don’t like them, even tho for the past week they’re basically just a minute long mining boost for me when im the only one who can use p8 mine.

I’m still satisfied that they were made much less frequent tho. I know some people like them and i think it’s a favourable compromise.

2 Likes