LMMG [Introduction]

Hello,

I’m LMMG. I’m currently thirteen years old and my hobbies include technology, coding, gaming, writing, history, helping people, using my imagination to create new ideas, exploring and trying new things, and so much more…

I started coding mid last year and I’ve been able to mostly teach myself Java, HTML and CSS though I am currently trying to teach myself Python and JavaScript as well. Now obviously, most twelve, thirteen, and fourteen year old children and teenagers hat say there developers just skid or say they can code when they really can’t so I can understand if you don’t believe me on this statement. I mainly taught myself from videos, github, documentations, reading and mainly just experimenting with code itself. Now obviously, i’m not just going to say i’m the best or insanely strong like most professional developers are, but I definitely know how to experiment with code, properly format, use the bukkit/spigot api as well as the discord JDA api for Maven, the point is, i’m not trying to say i’m the best at coding but I am decently experienced with it as I understand the reputation young developers usually have.

I have been gaming ever since I got my first system being the Nintendo 3DS XL then moving up to my tablet, and then finally, my computer. The first video game I ever played was Mario and Luigi Dream Team for the Nintendo 3DS. My favorite game though that I spend most of my time whenever I’m playing video games is Minecraft. I do really enjoy other games though as well though such as Grand Theft Auto V, Trove, Unturned, and Garry’s Mod.

I love to use my imagination and try to create new and fun ideas to positively make life easier, new games, projects, and more. Sometimes I can even get a whole idea from just my dreams as I have some pretty wacky dreams sometimes.

One of my favorite things to typically do though is help people. I’m not really the type of person that cares about myself. I always put other people before me. I would rather make someone else happy rather than be happy myself. I like to be there for anyone that might need advice or someone to talk to or maybe even just a friend in general. I love seeing people smile and make people happy, it just makes me feel happy myself knowing that I could make someone else’s day better than my own might be or have been. Basically, I love making the world a better place and I think we should all strive for this goal.

Obviously, there is so much more about me and I could probably ramble on for hours about myself, but I don’t want to make my introduction too long or waste people’s time as I do understand we all have things we need to do in our life. The more you get to know me, you will learn a lot more about me and figure out more of these things as I like to put it.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my introduction and get to know me a little bit, I’m hoping we can all become friends and I can get to know you guys one day as well. If you ever need any help, someone to talk to, or maybe just a friend, you can contact me on here, the MunchyMC forums, or, on my discord in which my tag is LMMG#7954.

Sincerely,
LMMG

1 Like

We are happy to have you join the community :smile_cat: welcome to the server.

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
Just as a small question, what’s your favorite kit in kitpvp? Mine’s viper :L

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to The MunchyMc Community, I’m Kit! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here.
–Kit :smiley:

1 Like

Hey im so glad to have you in community. Hope you have fun!

1 Like

Welcome to the community LMMG. Enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Thank you. I really appreciate all of your kind words.

1 Like

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I hope you have fun as well.

Thank you. Nice to meet you too. I have been playing for a while now, just haven’t really had a chance to make my proper introduction. :smile:

Hello. Thank you for the kind words. It’s nice to meet you. I personally just like the standard pvp kit. Thank you for asking.

1 Like

Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Nice to meet you. I’ve been in the community for a while now, just haven’t really made a proper introduction. Glad I had the chance to now though. :smile: I appreciate all of the kind words.

Thank you for saying thank you ive never had that done before! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

No problem. I’m glad I could make you feel good. :3

Welcome to the community!

:slight_smile: Welcome man!