Livanecsboruvky´s Event Team application

Livanecsboruvky´s Event team application

IGN
livanecsboruvky

Time zone
CET - Czech Republic/Prague

How often can you host event
I can host bigger event 2 times per day.
On weekends I can host 4+ events.
Here is my schedule of how long can I be active throughtout the week
Monday: 1 hour
Tuesday: 1 hour 30 minutes- 3 hours
Wednesday: 2 hours+
Thursday: 2 hours+
Friday: 2-3 hours
Saturday: 2 hours+
Sunday: 2 hours +

What sets you apart from other applicants.

1. I live in Europe, that means I will be able to host events while European players are on. Because usually European players miss the events, because they are too late for them. I will host events while the European players are on so they have more fun playing on the server.
  2. I have a lot of ideas for events that are very original and can surprise players, because they never played it before.
  3. I´m very experienced with world edit and I think world edit is very important while hosting events.
  4. I´m nice to every player no matter their opinion, nationality, grammar ,or opinion on me as a person.
  5. I participate in a lot of events and I know how it feels being out pretty soon, I will give people a lot of chances bassed either on luck and skill of every corner of minecraft.
  6. I will host events acording to the situations ( Chrismass event, Hallowen event, Summer event and more)

What can you bring to MunchyMc as an Event Member

1. I´m a very active, energetic, kind and mostly social, I have a good relationship with most of the people I meet in minecraft. From my latest staff experience I have been very nice to all the people and I was listening to their ideas for events even though I was a builder/eventer.
  2. I will actively host a lot of events to make sure people will enjoy playing on the server. As I already said I live in Europe ,so I will mostly host events for people in the CET Timezone.
  3. I will make sure the Event team is doing ok together and there is not any conflict between the Event team members.
  4. I will listen to what events would players like to have and create those events the best as I can.
  5. I will make sure no one in the event is treated diferently only because I know them better or on the other side, I don´t like them, that would be totally unecceptable.
  6. Here are my ideas for events:
    a) Wool survival
    In this event ,I will teleport all players on a wool platform. Then I will use world edit, select the area and type //replace wool 90%wool,10%red_wool after that I will quickly write //replace red_wool air. Who ever is on the red wool falls and is out. I will slowly increase the % of red wool all the way to 95%red wool. There will be 1 or 2 revivals. Last person left standing wins the event.
    b) Lava falls
    In this event, I will put people in a box, tell them their goal is to survive the lava falls af long as possible. Then I will start with selecting the top of the box and typing //replace air 1%lava,99%air. After the lava stops I will drain all of it. I will increase the % of lava all the way to 15%, because I found out it is the max you can survive. Between the rounds I will do some hard parkour maps and the first person to finish the parkour is safe for the next round. Last person alive wins.
    c) Never ending parkour
    In this event, I will teleport players on a map, the map will have a LOT of jump all separated from each other by a wall. The players will have to do the jump and wait for everyone to make the jump. After everyone do/fail the jump the survivors move to another jump. Last to complete all of the jumps without failing a single time wins!
    d) Wool wars tournament
    It will be a classic game of wool wars, but with a 50+ players. Last 6 people to survive get a spot in final. The winner of the final round is the winner.

Why do you want to be on the event team

1. It makes me actually, so happy when I see that people are enjoying my event or telling me that the event was great. I like to work in a team of lots of people and I like to cooperate with them.

2. MuchyMc is my most favourite server I´ve ever played on, I would love to get the opportunity to help this server be an even better place to play in.

3. I really like hosting events, being an eventer on such a big server like this is my big dream. Hosting events for me is very relaxing and I really enjoy it.

4. I would like people to know me better and like me for the events I do not only because I´m nice to them.

5. I know all of the event commands:

/host: Opens a GUI with alot of events to host them

/event: Opens a GUI with alot of events to host them.

/eventtp (player): Allows you to teleport to a specific player.

/eventtphere (player): Allows you to teleport a specific player when they type /confirm in chat.

/eventtpall: Allows you to teleport everyone in the server as long as they type /confirm in chat.

/eventkick (player): Kicks a player from an event.

/eventban (player) (time): Bans a player from joining events.

/eventunban (player): Allows you to unban a player from joining events.

/eventbancheck (player): Lets you check if a player has an event ban or not.

/eventspot tp: Allows you to teleport to a map for a specific event.

/eventeffect (player) (effect) (duration) (amplifier): Gives a specific player an effect.

/togglepvp: Toggles PvP / Taking damage.

/togglepickup: Toggles picking up items.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member doing Something positive

1. I asked @Gavot to host RR and he did.

2. @EeveeNoises letting me be the RR slayer.

3. @Atterax hosting waterdrop once I asked him to.

Anything else you would like to add
I know some of you think I am to young too be an Eventer , but I think it´s mostly about the responsibility of each person and not their age.
I will help people with any issue they have, no matter if the issue is about an event

Good luck to all of you guys that are doing the application too!
Please leave your opinion in the comments or like the post. Thank you!

Edits:
Edit 1: Grammar.
Edit 2: Grammar.
Edit 3: Added event ideas.
Edit 4: Added edit informations.

• It’s a pretty good application but theres alot of grammatical errors which could affect your chance of getting accepted.

• I have never seen u online when I was online, even though we live in the same timezone and based off your stats it looks like you don’t play alot of kitpvp.

Thank you!
I usually play wool wars. But I sometimes play kitpvp as well but im not that good at pvp

Seems like a good app other than the grammatical errors, but I’ve never seen you online, this could be due to different time zones, but your not too far ahead of mine, besides that it’s a good app, Good Luck

Thanks for your opinion!
My pc was actually in service so i didn´t played for a bit but now I´m trying to play a lot.