lilChibi's Event Team Application

ign: LilChibi
timezone: NA Eastern standard
How often can you host events?
I can host event very often, but it can fluctuate depending on if I have to go out of town or not. But regularly I can host them often.
what sets me apart from other applicants?
I am fully dedicated to the server, I rarely play any other server other then to hang out with my friends and sometimes family.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an event member?
I can bring a lot of fun and joy to the players of MunchyMC, for I am on regularly and with that I can also host event regularly. I will most likely mainly take suggestions and maybe make a poll in chat to see what event should be hosted.
What do you thing your reputation is like within the community?
I think that I am a kind of well know within the MunchyMC community, I am also told that I am very nice to others. I am also told by most that I am loved in the Munchy community.
Why do I want to be on the event team?
I have wanted to be on the event team whenever I joined, the event teamed members are very nice to players and it really warmed my heart. And, I wish to have that opportunity to do that to other players of MunchyMC. I also want to bring people joy by hosting event that they selected out of the vast majority of events that MunchyMC has to offer. Also, to be truly honest, I wanted to see how fun it would be just to host events for other players in the MunchyMC community.
Give us one strength and weakness that I have:
One of my strengths that I have is that I don’t crack under pressure, I can do very well in high pressure situations. However, one of my ever continuing weaknesses is that I can become slightly mad and frustrated if something isn’t going according to plan, or someone is being toxic in chat.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive.
One example of an event member doing something positive is whenever McDonalds hosted dodgeball numerous amounts of times whenever I politely asked, even thought dodgeball isn’t a major event, it is still one of my favorites.
Anything else you would like to add:
Yes ma’am/sir, depending on who reads my application, I do not have discord

4 Likes

Lets start with the positives

• From what I’ve seen you’re active
  • You aren’t toxic
  • You have experience

Now lets go over the negatives

• This is your first post, you don’t seem to have much forum experience which in my opinion is important
  • You don’t have discord. From my time on a team on munchy, discord was a very vital part of the role, and the role I had was known as being less important then the Event Team
  • Your application lacks some detail, I think it could use some more in order to tell them more about yourself and why you are fit for the role

From me it’s gonna be a -0.5, I don’t doubt you could do a good job however I think from what I’ve said combined there could be some problems.

1 Like

+100,
One of THE most active KitPvP players.
LilChibi is SUPER helpful and is very friendly.

He is a GREAT fit for this position, good luck Chibi.

1 Like

-0.5, Your application lacks a ton of detail chibi, I’m sorry but even though you are a very close friend I will not be biased, and as Zach said, discord is important for an event member, and you joined the forums 10 hours ago, it’s best to know what the forums are about first! Though you are very active, and kind, what I’d recommend is getting discord (If you can) giving your application some more detail and getting to know the forums better! Anyways,

Goodluck!

1 Like

Hello Chibi!

My reasoning for this is:

• You’re pretty active.
  • You’ve been friendly in every interaction i’ve had with you.
  • Your application lacks detail in some questions.
  • You don’t have discord, which is really important for an Event Team member.
  • This is your first post on the forums. I suggest being more active on the forums before applying.

Best of luck on your application!

-Splfey

2 Likes

+0
Although you are active and friendly your application doesn’t have too much detail and not having discord is a huge minus.

Good luck!

2 Likes

-Shes never toxic
-Active
-you just need to add more details to ur application
Good luck <3

2 Likes

Yes sir, the thing is I am not allowed to have discord because 3 years back a situation happened between a 46 year old man and my sister. I will not explain more because that is kind of private information, but thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. =)

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback lllalo, =D.

1 Like

+1 rlly friendly and active player

2 Likes

Positives

• Active
  • Nice

Negatives

• This is your first forum post. I recommend getting more active on the forums.
  • Some questions could use more detail.
  • You state you don’t have discord. For this review I’m going to assume that discord isn’t required for the event team since it is not stated to be required in any post I can find. Based on what you’ve stated above, it is understandable why you don’t have discord, however I recommend putting your reasoning in your application instead of just the comments.

I won’t give this application a number rating since I don’t know what number to give but Good Luck!

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry for that, but I’m pretty sure it is required, I’m sorry for that, again, either way, good luck <3

2 Likes