Liftoff WoolWars Map Submission

@Fumaz @TheFrug @BFI01

Map name: Liftoff
Creator(s): TonyMax, Penguinsss
Map type: Normal
Parkour block: Polished Andesite
Player podium block: Coal Block
Center = [x=1186.5, z=2411.5] (redstone block)
Lowest Y = [y=67]
Highest Y = [y=142.0]
Waiting spawn location: Red Carpet
Game spawn location: Blue Carpet

1.1 Images (most updated) Screenshots

1.0 (outdated) Screenshots

Description

My friend Penguinsss and I have spent quite a while making this and are completely open to all feedback, and would love to see a staff consider adding this. You begin on the surface of the moon, and have to make it up to the top of the rocket by the end of the game.
- If you’re a moderator and have a suggestion, it would be amazing if you could give me it instead of copy pasting the normal denial message because Penguinsss and I really want to eventually try to get one of our maps into the game. Thanks!
- Also as a heads up, we designed this map for maximum playability and purposely tried to leave the walls flat so players call wall-run when being chased, making the mini game a bit more based on skill and giving another factor you need to learn before mastering the game.
- If this map somehow ends up being put in the game, it would be great if you could somehow make it night time unlike most maps, but I also built this with day time in mind, so no worries.

I’ve seen how the mineshaft map changed into a whole different map, and thought maybe it would be cool if this map did something like that, replacing galaxy or cosmos :o
(obviously not if you prefer galaxy/cosmos over this map, lol)

Map download links:
v1.1 (most updated version)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XzUr-ptXCppMHroE4ZBHPXB6mc-1pANo/view?usp=sharing
v1.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jTldCvqD00dBQYp8JJVKh3N-n-435ZOK/view?usp=sharing

Updates

-Extended Parkour
-Gradient Wall Design
-Cleaned up Rocket
-Replaced bridge with floating platforms

15 Likes

+1 yes

4 Likes

It’s a cool map!!! I’d just like to see some more things along the walls, since most players tower up there.
Overall it’s really cool +1

5 Likes

A bit similar to some other maps out there, but still a very creative map and it looks like it plays really well!

4 Likes

+1 I really like the design, and it looks really playable. Would love to see this :D

4 Likes

Wow! This is so good!

+1

4 Likes

Ok, version 1.1 is out. I tried to use the feedback given to me as best as possible, and overall think the product is much cleaner, more playable, and nicer. Thanks

3 Likes

This is awesome! Hope it gets added

2 Likes

wonderful, beautiful, marvelous

1 Like

+1 space is cool

1 Like

+100 Looks awesome and well built but I would have to lower my rating as there are already a few space maps. Really great build!

+101010329120398120 just because i helped build it

Please don’t necropost :)

You’re contributing to the topic but for a reason like that I feel like it’s just to bump the topic yk :/

Necroposting is when you reply on a post that hasn’t been replied to in 2+ weeks or 14+ days.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

No worries ;)

+1 I love the map and It looks amazing, I love your block pallete and the detail with the rocket ship and just everything in general.

Good build! Hope this gets added :)

1 Like

OH, I didn’t know it would bump it to the top, I am actually really sorry about that. I didn’t know that is how the forums work ;-;…sorry

2 Likes

Yeah I should’ve told you this lol, but don’t do this in the future because u just posted cringe :eyes:

2 Likes

Hi!

Thank you for your submission, I am happy to inform you that your map has been accepted to be added into the live map pool. You can expect this in game from today so be sure to keep an eye out for it in game :smiley:

You will shortly be getting your map maker tag in game so display it proudly as you’ve earned it!

~Boop

8 Likes