Liamtheblueninja’s Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
My in-game-name is Liamtheblueninja. Although I might change it to LiamTBN in the next year.

Timezone:
My timezone is AST (Alaska Standard Time) since I live in Alaska.

How often can you host events:
I find that saying that you can do events whenever you are on, doesn’t really tell your technique. So I am going to go into a little more detail than that. I enjoy having split up events. Something like once every 10-60 minutes. When they are in a quick right after another, doesn’t make it more enjoyable. Having it in a worked system, when you have time to do some normal Kit, then you get to do an Event. Now there are some exceptions to this (AKA: Streams, Media, Testing, etc.) But, in summary, I would prefer to host the events in a set system.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I fell that I use unique organization when I do things. I also enjoy doing things that people wouldn’t think of. So saying if you were to make a smoothie, I would make a smoothie with a cherry and whip cream as well. I enjoy going above and beyond the standards of what you are required to do. So I think that the fact that I won’t stop at “What is enough,” makes me unique.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I think that I can help make the events more unique. Since most events don’t really have “set in stone” rules, the gameplay can be altered to make it unique. I enjoy experimentation, so I think that when I host events, I will add some fun to them. I find that only a few of the event members do that. So thus, I can bring this quality to the Event Team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@Khrome, even though he was my friend before he became an Event member, has been great at learning how to host events. He has been very helpful when making my Munchy streams more eventful. (I just realized that was a pun… Eh xD). But Khrome has been a great friend, and Event Team Member

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like that thank @Cookiedough777 and @Khrome, for convincing me to apply for Event Team. They have been a great influence on me. I also love talking to @Warlock505 and @sourpatches, because they are the most chill guys, and I would love to have them as my bosses. Even if I don’t get accepted to the Event Team, I will still enjoy being a part of the MunchyMC. community. :smiley:

-LiamTBN

4 Likes

+.99

-active
-well written app
-nice in game

-.01 due to the use of “noober”

2 Likes

I’ll take that, LOL

Your such a Noober sometimes Cookie xDDDDD

3 Likes

I’m quite offended you didn’t add my name D:

(Jk love ya dude)

1 Like

Thanks @Brush_Your_Teeth xD

Don’t worry, I got you.

And thanks to @Brush_Your_Teeth for being cool. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey Liam, I feel like your application is well put together and that you’re a very strong candidate. Here are a few other things I’d like to mention:

• put effort into the application and the application is very detailed
  • a mature and helpful person
  • active on Prison (here’s the issue, Event members can only host events on KitPvP, and as active as you are on Prison, you should work on your activity on KitPvP)

Sadly I’m going to give you a +.5 because of the activity thing on KitPvP. I’m sure I’ll start seeing you a lot on there, and once I do I’ll gladly change my rating to a +1 because you have everything else needed to become an Event Member.

Also I see that you’re interested in becoming Prison staff, so if you had to choose between becoming an Event Member or becoming a Prison Deputy (I’m not sure what it’s called), which one would you choose?

Good luck!

~2086

1 Like

Heyo @2086,

Thanks for the rating! And yes, I do need to work on my KitPvP activity, (which I have been trying to do over the past few weeks.)

Also, in answer to your question, I would prefer Prison Officer (J-Mod) over Event Team, but I decided to go for other things till Staff Applications open up again next season.

BTW Good Luck On You App As Well :smiley:

• LiamTBN
2 Likes

Liam about time you applied for event. I strongly believe that you have what it takes to become event team due to you being super active and your passion for Munchy MC.
For me it’s a +1

2 Likes

Thanks for the motivation Khrome.

You really wanted me to apply xD

+1
I think that this was a great application and that you should be accepted as event staff… Also now that I was forced to say this I should get my money that you promised to give me if I said it… JK he didn’t btw xDD. Love ya bro! Hope you get it and that you let me push the button to determine what corner, in Four Corners, gets to fight to the death. LOL :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @awesomecat99,

And sure, ill let you press the button xD

-LiamTBN

4 corners needs staff assisstance, I believe World Edit is required to host it.

Yeah, it does, but you can do it manually, if you really want to xD

I’ve never really seen anybody do it manually. If you were to try and host it manually, I would suggest getting Warlocks permission first :smirk:

Yeah, I would xD

+1000 I fill like my buddy here would do a very good job as an event member plus he’s my friend he’s active on forums and on the server go for forum mod once its open and yeah that’s all have to say

xD Thanks Twisted,

And yes, I enjoy the forums as well

cool XD

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo Liam
I liked reading this application.
-You put a lot of effort into it.
-Friendly
-Active

+1 :slight_smile:
I hope you get it! You deserve it.

Thanks @MadInToilet,

Thanks for the feedback! And, I enjoyed talking to you today!!!

Have Fun On Kit!
-LiamTBN