Liambgames' Helper Application (January 2022)

Liambgames’ helper application (I would like to note English is my 2nd language so I’m sorry if not everything is phrased properly. I’m working on improving that though!)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes

Application

IGN:
My current IGN is MYTHICAL_RARE. It will be changed back to Liambgames after a month
Timezone:
CET +1
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
This can vary depending on how much work I have for the week due to college. However, you can expect me to be on 3-6 hours a day on average
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes, I got banned twice for xray in map 4 and 5 these were both due to a rendering bug on my end which caused chests to load in the mines before ores (due to poor computer hardware). in map 4 I happened to see the chest and dig down to it while an admin was watching (unintentional). In map 5 I did intentionally abuse the bug.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No I have not applied for this role before

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is really good on prison mostly since I’ve played every map from almost start to end. I have ended up talking with a lot with people. I would say 90% of the players know me and like to see me online.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in the role since in my time zone I almost never see any mod/helper online also I think I would really like helping out the people that I’ve also chatted with a lot also the way the server works really has my interest so far I’ve never seen a server with such unique items looting systems you name it.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
7, I’ve never had a moderator role before but I am confident that I will be able to do it

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
7, I know quite often when someone is hacking although I always make sure I am a 100% right before accusing someone

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
N/A

12 Likes

+0.8!

Mature
Active
Super Helpful!

However the application does lack some detail! Make sure to work on that, and some grammatical mistakes, good luck though!

1 Like

+1
While maybe not the greatest application, super cool guy! Always nice and helpful, Liam definitely deserves becoming a helper. Also super active, online most of the time!
(-1 for not boosting smh my head)

1 Like

+1 I can vouch for Liam’s maturity. He’s never participated in the general levels of prison toxicity, and was always a positive influence in chat. He has a very thorough knowledge of the game, and would definitely be suited at a prison helper. Best of luck <3

1 Like

-1 killed me outside prison
Real rating: +1 gl

1 Like

+1 nice guy

1 Like

+1
REALLY active(throughout lot of maps), not toxic, rly good reputation

2 Likes

+1 active and friendly

1 Like

+1

• VERY active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • consistent throughout maps (activity, reputation etc)
  • good reputation
  • Trustworthy
  • not toxic
1 Like

yes +1

1 Like
  • 1 Im really excited for this application! Since end of last map/beginning of this map we started to talk and he helped me out a lot. I really like that he takes his time to explain things and also shows in his videos.
    As he started playing from map 1 you can tell that the has a lot of experience within prison as well as the server in general.
    He’s always very positive in chat but at the same time he’s not afraid to let ppl know when they are wrong or toxic. gl with your application Liam
1 Like

+5

the real question is: why wouldn’t you want liambgames as helper?

1 Like

+1

I don’t play much prison but from how I know Liam he’s mature, helpful and very nice.
Also hes dutch so yea.

2 Likes

Ok so theres 2 aspects to this:

1. He has made some bad decisions, but I feel like that kinda comes over because of how nice he is!

2. Prison is mainly a toxic game, so you really cant blame liam for fitting in with the crowd.

+1! <3

1 Like

I think that you are thinking of a different time, where somebody else logged onto his account and started being extremely toxic and things.
(@Bearaddo )

1 Like

u loot too much -1

2 Likes

didnt he give his account over…?

1 Like

+1 don’t know him too well but he’s an experienced player and been around for a while

1 Like

+1 good player

2 Likes

+1

One of the most active prison players, has extensive knowledge on prison and overall a good fit for the role

2 Likes