Lets talk (Media Rank)

So is it me or have I never seen a youtube on MunchyMc?
Like, am I not in the right timezone to see MunchyMc YouTubers?
Also, there are so many denied applications which I love reading.
Hardly any approved applications but I guess I read them too.
Has anyone seen a MunchyMc youtube play within a week (be honest)?
Also, I love reading builder applications that get denied and that one person who just locks it like a bot and says almost the same thing it’s funny.
I hate when people steal content (builds) from other people.
I am sorry for shifting the conversation but I didn’t want to make another forum and people say “NO! Stop posting so much.” so yeah you know. (Not like anyone has said it yet but I know who will say it).
Lots Of Love Karma <3
Have a Good Day/Night

4 Likes

I’ve seen loads!
I even used to be one.

1 Like

yeah i saw your application <3 hopefully u apply again.
Also do they actually create content on their youtube xD

Well, most of the medias just apply and then leave. Except for some medias like @SkippoAPS.

Well Skippo is also a helper so I honestly can’t say much lol.

Other then that, there are people with the media rank on frequently, as you said, it could just be your timezone.

Usually Medias record videos before and after they got their rank, but most of them them leave to another server once they get bored and stop making videos on Munchy.

So yes, it could just be your timezone, I even have 2 medias in my clan :flushed:.

1 Like

alrighty

Most Media ranks are streamer like EeveeSmells, so yes, there barely any videos. I also like reading applications because it’s funny and sometimes I take my time to give criticism because I’m bored and have nothing better to do with my life.

AriesGrill bot L

1 Like

I try my best to stream as often as possible as well as building a clan of my own

1 Like