LeqdK's Event Team Application (October 2020)

IGN: LeqdK

Timezone: EST (Eastern)

How often can you host events: 1 or 2 events everyday depending on school work

My Schedule:
Monday - Friday: 4:45pm - 10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 9:30pm

What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is that even though I have school in person, I am still active on MunchyMC more than the average player. Another reason I think sets me apart is that as my current rank (legend), when somebody asks for an event to be hosted, I immediately type in the command and check if the event can or cannot be at the moment. If it can, I will proceed to host the event. If it cannot, I will tell them and host the event when the cool down for it is up.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I feel like my creativity can pay off on making some new events to be hosted like maybe a skin competition or TNT tag or anything else that could be requested by fellow players. Otherwise, I guess I could say that I think I can bring a prize to all the 2nd place winners to events like maybe an hour of super or something like that. I’m not totally sure so sorry if this answer is a bit bland.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team because I have seen how happy it makes certain players when an event he or she asked for is hosted. Not counting the events that people with ranks can host. Also, I want to be on the event team because I’m bored a bit when I’m on this server and when an event gets hosted from Event Members, it makes me more brightened up I guess you could say so I don’t know for sure and I may be wrong but if I am an event member, one, it would make ME less bored because I’m doing something (hosting) and two, it may make the PLAYERS less bored because they are participating

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive:
Atterax: Hosted waterdrop 2 times in a row after me asking
Jqkke: Hosted red rover after I asked
Baptised: Now this one was super nice, he let me stay and practice waterdrop after the event was done being hosted
SierAlex: Hosted color run after I asked
262ms: Now, this one isn’t about an event being hosted but I just wanted to say that she was super supportive of me applying so I want to thank her

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to clear up something about myself, I am not too familiar with the commands but I have asked some people and I know a bit as of right now. Other than that, that’s pretty much it. Best of luck to all other applicants!

Edit 1: Made some answers longer due to request by @Vurm
Edit 2: I have just realized I need to do an interview if I was to get accepted. I do not have a mic, therefore I cannot be accepted.

8 Likes

+1

Here are my reasons.

• Friendly
  • Kind
  • Helpful
  • Hascooties
  • Good application but it could use some more detail though.

Good Luck Lead! :+1:

1 Like

+1
I am giving you a +1 for two reasons, I see you helping in chat the entire time you are online, and I’ve noticed you are consistently hosting events. (when timer is off) Great job on the application, GL!

1 Like

@homeowners :smiley: thank you!!

1 Like

@DrakeOfStars Thank you, Drake!! You too!

1 Like

I give you a +1. I do this b/c i see you on almost all day, literally everyday! You are very kind to the player base even when times are rough. And I really do feel you will be an amazing Event Hoster! GO LEAD :smiley:

1 Like

ty fact!!

1 Like

Lead, although a newer member to the community (I think) is an amazing candidate, they are funny, nice, and always active. One of the best candidates.

Good Luck lead!

Plephyix

1 Like

Back to you Mr Plep!

I’ll give you a +1 for the following reasons:

• Pretty active
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Very kind
  • Lots of dedication

One thing I’d work on is adding more detail to your application, especially in the following questions:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I wish you the best! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try to rephrase them and make them longer.

1 Like

+1
I see you on very often and I don’t remember ever seeing you be toxic, and the app is good but I don’t know much about staff and event apps xd. Hope you get the rank!

1 Like

thank you!

super nice in chat when I come on to talk to my lovely hoosbend @Jqkke, +1.

2 Likes

+1, Lead is an amazing person and is welcoming to everyone! He is also very active :slight_smile:
Good luck!

1 Like

thank you !

thank you latl!!

+1 –

1 Like

Didn’t mean to delete that other one. Thank you!

1 Like

Like Draky said o.o