LegendAsGamer's Introduction to the Forum

Hello, my name is:
Finn

My favorite color is:
Cyan

My favorite food is:
Probably pizza, but also pasta.

How I found this server:
I don’t exactly know how I originally found out about this server since I play since 2016, but I know how I found out about this server after I’ve lost it’s IP address. So, I’ve once upon a time started casually browsing YouTube and found out about a YouTuber called “Skeppy”. I liked his content so I subscribed. Now, after I saw one of his “newest videos” (not that new now) I’ve somehow remembered this server, so I decided to save it into my server list and play it later on that day. So have I, I’ve played this for a while now but forgot how my email’s password was, I also moved between states, so my IP changed. I’ve also been perm-banned from another popular server for an “Account Security Issue” (probably because the IP changed) or so (I appealed and now got a few days left before I get unbanned, as the perm-ban got “downgraded” to a temp-ban). Now, to something lucky. I found out what the name of my recovery email was (and it’s password) so I decided to recover my email used for my Minecraft Account, and, luckily, it worked. Now I have remembered how nice Minecraft was, without that many restrictions (as you can do more if you have access to your email used on your Minecraft Account). So I decided to play Minecraft again, I’ve directly started playing this server again. (Yes, I know that that’s a long story.)

Something more about myself:
I love to play video games for my life, I also love cats and a few dog types. (I don’t mean the color by that or anything else that could be “racist” or similar.)

I guess that was everything about me.
Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Legend!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Finn! :smile:

1 Like

welcome, Finn!

1 Like