Ledainaa's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN:
ledainaa

Timezone:
CET

How active can you be per week?
Weekdays: 4 hours
Weekends: 7 hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No, I have not recieved any punishments on Munchy.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for staff before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think I have a decent reputation on the survival server, I’ve been playing for a few years now and I’ve accomplished many goals such as creating shop 1 that has gotten a lot of good feedback from the community, becoming baltop 2, and trying my hardest to be involved with the community. I’ve also won a couple various competitions that was hosted on Survival.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in the helper role because I want to make survival a better place for newcomers that needs help to start playing the game.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.

I’ve moderated quite a few smaller servers with friends from school, I’ve also tried my hardest to help out newer players on the server by letting them know what’s allowed and what’s not allowed when staff members are not on.

I hope you can give me a +1 and maybe a shot at helper on survival! Thanks for reading I love you all very much :kissing_cat:

10 Likes

+1 good woman that tries to help everyone when she can

3 Likes

Mhm actually I’ve felt you pretty disconnected from survival, and it hasn’t just been me but some other survival players…

Anyways, I used to know you as a very kind and lovely person (not saying that you aren’t one anymore) but you kinda drifted into that person that wants to impress/get along with prison players. And by that, I mean fitting their insults and sometimes odd behaviour that I never really understood, I mean I never cared to try.

To me, you kinda left survival, kinda lost the links you had with some people, stopped caring (in a way you don’t chat as you were used to with people on survival) and just played on your very side or with friends while if you wish to aim for Helper, you’d have to interact with the community, be someone people know and can rely on basically.

-0.25 Good luck!

This is me being genuine, whoever wants to mock me, feel free to do so. Hurts but I guess that’s how it is.
5 Likes

+1 goated rice machine (joke)

3 Likes

Ban now please I am very hurt by this offensive joke.

3 Likes

+1 day nuh

3 Likes

+1 My #1 survival egirl :3333

Okay I’ll be real now, I know ledaina as a very kind and lovely person whos always been willing to help me with any problems that I have on survival!!

3 Likes

This seems somewhat questionable to me, but I won’t attempt to explain myself, as there is no point.
Overall, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Thanks Phol! Appreciate it! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Thanks Scoppy Woppy :innocent:

3 Likes

To be honest from other replies here I feel the opposite of what people say, ledaina has never tried to hide her thoughts on situations or change her personality to suit others better. I respect that a lot. That’s something I feel some people should strive for, ofc there is a downside to this because I feel you can try to better yourself ledaina but I think you should act the way you want as well.

Daina was a very active survival player in the near past and I believe is playing prison rn because of the new map but otherwise was a big survival main and is even on baltop from big amounts of playtime. I feel by now she has learned the rules and can help others do the same and enforce them. I do hope you can be more kind in general but from talking with you the last 2 days you have definitely made big improvements.

+.99 (-.01 because she never came to any sleepovers :rage:)

3 Likes

+1 Ledainaa is pretty cool and would be a nice helper for surv! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you Drexor! Appreciate it! (I still won’t come to your sleepovers…!) :hugs:

3 Likes

+1 #3 survival player and absolutely no controversy at all to get into

2 Likes

+1 ur awesome

3 Likes

+1 led is cool !

3 Likes

+1 understands the gamemode + friendly

3 Likes

Hi led!

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, we have decided that we have enough staff members in your indicated time zone and are now mostly looking for help in other regions. Please do apply again in the future. We wish you all the best for 2024.

6 Likes