Leaphound's Build Team Application

IGN: leaphound

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: leaphound

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I think about 4 years, the past year I’ve been unable to play much because of something Ive been struggling with.

How active can you be per week?: 4-8 hours.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I’m not sure how in supposed to link it, can someone comment how?

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My absolute FAVORITE mc build is my castle on my realm. I spent a lot of time working on it, and love how it looks. I have a friend who lives in it and we don’t even really see each other because its pretty big lol. my other favorite is a gigantic spaceship called the HMS Leaper that I designed.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Ive used World edit some.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): **Most of the time when I’m dissapointed in a build its because I spend a lot of time but still don’t get as much accomplished as I want to (kinda fizzle out), so id say that’s my main weakness. My Building speciality is definitely building things I see, a cool structure I see irl, A video game/tv show vehicle or building etc.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I worked on two servers in the past. one as a Sr. Mod, and as a builder on the other. TEI & Firework NET

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 10 I think I’m a pretty chill guy, and I don’t really get triggered. I’m also used to being a help to people irl and in game.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I Haven’t Applied before.

Just paste the link, or make a hyperlink.

3 Likes

Dont lie on your application… You said you have been playing munchy for 4 years but only been playing for 1. No need to lie about it. Also adding more detail would make this application seem more serious. Also linking your builds is required. So yea.

Since there is no portfolio, you will be denied. Please make sure to include a portfolio via.

As well, you are quite vague in your answers and you have also lied about playing on this server for 4 years. If you specified if this was on another account, and possibly gave the ign, it probably would’ve been acceptable. However due to the fact you haven’t fixed it, even when it was pointed out, tells me you could also be lying about other parts of your application, making you untrustworthy. As well, if you are going to include a portfolio before you get denied, please do not plagiarize or you will immediately get denied

Application denied.

No portfolio.

1 Like