Later Days-SYMPATHIZED

To the man who introduced me to this game as a result of boredom

To the thick-skinned who never really cared, no matter what they say;

To fellow geeks, dweebs, et. al., who will no doubt receive more unpleasant interactions upon my passing, as our tormentors will no longer have us to kick around;

To our fellow wool war mains who made my life a living nightmare when they should have focused on playing the game;

To those who never cared, never spoke, probably never knew our names;

To the friends I made along the way, whose caring was the only thing that prevented this from happening even sooner;

To the God, if he does exist, who chose to play a cruel, cruel joke on us when he placed us where he did and surrounded us with so many uncaring faces;

To all of you, goodbye.

We are taking a break in a world to which we never truly belonged or fit in. Do not weep for us, or mourn our disappearance. We say this not because we expect to be missed, but to allow those who truly did not care, go on with their lives with a clean conscience and dry eyes. We know you don’t want to weep for us. So don’t. But we do ask you to listen to the final words from us, who have taken charge of their own destiny.

As for our fellow wool wars players, those who made a more significant impact on our life, we know better than to expect our tormentors to care.

But if We’re going to address those who belittled us, We’d be remiss if we failed to include the ill-natured snowflakes in the game. I guess that’s not entirely accurate, as the ones I refer to fall in two basic categories: those who nitpicked in my life, and those who I would rather have excluded from my life. Why can’t you accept the things that make other people different rather than insisting everyone conforms to your will?

Sure, some did offer friendly gestures. WE DON’T WANT YOUR PITY! People who wanted to have a good reputation would often greet me and ask about my life. Not that I ever felt comfortable enough to tell them anything; I never trusted them enough to give them the chance. What was the purpose? Did you really give a flip about someone you hardly knew? Or was it all about creating an illusion that you care, just to guarantee a boost to your social status

We can only conceive of some people in this game who will truly be sad at our parting. Our friends in vast clan, some of you talked me out of this decision three times before. You even tried helping me out when I did something stupid. That is why I did not tell you anything this time, and why I do this in secret, alone. Wherever I go, I will remember you all. I will miss this clan. Yours is also the only forgiveness I ask and beg for as I depart from this life. It’s been real.

There’s another group I have not yet addressed: those not like me who left me alone. Or I should say they ignored me. I appreciate your sparing me any further harassment, but your inaction, your withheld “hellos” and “how are yous” did more to hurt than any name-calling. You left me isolated and alone, and no words I could say can convey to you the suffering you caused. I could name names, but in doing so, I would do more now for you than you ever did for me in life.

We do not know what awaits us after we leave. Will we play another game? Or will we hang out with friends in real life? We just don’t care anymore.

As my final moments tick away, my heart certainly goes out to my fellow outsiders. With me gone, some but very little will certainly feel more of the pain and hurt that I did. No one asks how your day is going. No one welcomes you back or bothers to get to know you as anything more than a nerd, a geek, a loser.

Farewell, as I leave this accursed realm. Where? I do not know, as fate has a different deck of cards for everyone, but in the end the game must end. However logic dictates that it can only be an improvement. If my leaving makes life for one person a little more bearable, or a little more enlightened, do I really leave in vain?

I do not mean to spill ill intentions. However, there have been unpleasant moments, well more like lies. This community did not welcome me with the most open arms nor do some really care about you. I guess most of it was my fault because I never socialized. The interactions I did have, most were because they had a reputation to uphold. It feels lonely to be in this community and to play. Only some welcomed me and I will always be thankful. To those who chose to ignore me or blatantly disregard my wishes of succeeding at one thing in life. I do not have many kind words nor kind thoughts. Moving on will be a short and thoughtless process but it will go without notice how the bad outweighs the good. You made me hate this game. In the end, though probably just my fault right?

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.” -from Symp
“The little things add up” -Sharki
“I can’t seem to focus and you don’t seem to notice” -someone that makes music
To those that couldn’t differ between mine and symp’s letters. It is not our responsibility.

SYMPATHIZED’s shoutouts to those who weren’t dirtbags: @Ironnose , @Wolfez , bloopyXD, @MiwoNotFallen , mineben256, @Arctic_Cat , @Availia , @DemonicSharki , @IamHULK53 , @NotElmo16 , @NotCokie , @Colendeydontfall , @Jelliey , lilyhope531, @lukasek306 , @elcidtmax , flowerisboss, Veyrm

DemonicSharki’s shoutout:
Acrtic_Cat is a really chill, cool, and nice person

Sharki the real one, who stuck with me while writing this note.
Veyrm a guy who never really played but was quite the most delightful and charming individual I have ever met in my time on this world.

See you in my nightmares,
From SYMPATHIZED

When I’m away from you I’m happier than ever,
Also from DemonicSharki

Later Days.
Sayonara.

16 Likes

I can guess I was part of a certain “group” of people that were mentioned BUT

We’ll miss you symp :sob: I wish you the best hopefully you come around to say hi every once in a while. If you ever wanna talk my dms are open cause I have no life :v:

1 Like

Farewell ): :heart:

1 Like

Woah since when were you a master poet

In any case, I hope you’ll succeed in whatever you find next!

1 Like

goodluck in whatever you may be doing now, I just hope you are happy! That poem was very deep ;(((

1 Like

Dang i missed a lot but i just want to say good luck in whatever life throws at you and goodbye <3

Necropost