Late map 9 munchy pvper tier list

this is for MUNCHY pvp not Nodebuff. what do i hope to accomplish with this list you may ask? Absolutely nothing.

s tier - NO ONE (pvp is so bad now, its impossible to rate someone s-tier (EXCEPT MILOTHEIGGY))

a+ tier- papaqt,

a tier - lxshirox, leeaff,

b+ tier - haity_po_kvar_, jasonisboss7

b tier- justindraggss, simulation, oblizzard, itzfranko

c+ tier- 4pq, 6762, chakalito, nolan1232, prismv

c tier- , oturtle, innocent_creeper, gamerbush_xxx, MetalTapes & SryBae(2 in 1 combo), scop311, pirateclick,

d tier- colefj8, , PixelXarcher, fre3dom, thefiregamer210, zetsies, phol, liambgames, vesperlace

f tier- raz0rb, bleed_them_dry, neonmuffin, mala_x, oofiest

if u dont like ur spot…talk to the wall.
feel free to copy the names and make ur own list in the replies.

EDIT: moved people around

5 Likes

Bro put firegamer in d tier :sob: and Nolan in C+ tier, apart from that it’s a decent list!

aint no way blud put colefj8 and pixel next to fr3edm and liambgames :sob:

2 Likes

There has been like 4 of these posts now. Why does everyone want their ego stroked

3 Likes

Hi napkin

i posted this 5 minutes before pb because i knew everyone would go crazy over it

2 Likes

i been poppin bottles :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

3 Likes

Id c tier good

1 Like

remove papaQT and add leeaff to a+ and nerf lx again and put jason below me i legit 1v1ed him and he lost and put sim in b+ and buff blizzard and pirateclick is kindainsane put him in b and chackalito underated same to pixel and cole and raz

1 Like

Sparkles :sparkles: and champagne :champagne: vip :white_check_mark: my section, royalty looking sexy you know that be my bae

1 Like

I am proud that I am even on the list :ok_hand:

2 Likes

can you add me to f tier please. thanks in advance!

1 Like

S tier - Raz0rb

A+ tier - Lxshirox, SIMULATION, papaQT

A tier - leeaff, JasonIsBoss7

B+ tier - DarkEagle58, Justindraggss, haity_po_kvar_. itzfranko, prismv, oblizzard

B tier - 6762, pixelXarcher, 4pq, nachogod

C+ tier - Nolan1231, oTortle, chakalito, gamerbush_xxx. Crafty ( idk ur ign, you change it every month)

C tier - innocent_creeper, MetalTapes & SryBae (2 in 1 combo) colefj8, fre3dom

D tier - pirateclick, zesties (my babe), phol, liambgames

F tier, bleed_them_dry, neonmuffin, mala__x, oofiest, TheFireGamer210.

About my list

This is just going off of what I’ve seen while pvping with some of these people, or even fighting against them! I’ve also chosen to leave myself out of the list due to maybe personal bias, lmao. anyways, if you have any complaints, just reply to my msg with an essay!

1 Like

S tier: Ledainaa

F tier: Literally everybody else

3 Likes

Imo bliz is like c+ and sim is b

1 Like

fax but it doesnt matter we all agree no matter who will make a tier list always ppl will have something to say

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@Phol @Scop211 How are you two down bad???

2 Likes

I sent them feet pics so why wouldn’t they be down bad?

uhm you forgot Nachogod in S+
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like