Last person to stop counting gets

1k gold on survival!
I’ve grown a reputation on survival as giving away vast sums of money, for no particular reason, a “Mr Beast” if you will. But why just give people money when I can put people through challenges to earn the money >:). So, the last person to stop counting in the replies of this forum post gets 1k gold, you may not count twice, and the competition will end as soon as 3 days have passed since the latest number has been counted. Also to avoid body unclear I’d recommend adding characters after you’ve counted or counting with the words for the numbers (e.g one not 1) good luck, your challenge starts now!
P.S breaking the rules of this forum game be it messing up the counting, replying with a message that is not counting, ect. is cause for immediate disqualification and a return to the latest legitimate reply :3
Edit: You can count twice just not twice in a row :smiley:

7 Likes

One :D

6 Likes

two
:D

3 Likes

three
:D

3 Likes

:confused:
Also to add incentive to count I’m raising the amount of gold to 1.5k and randomly giving one person 500 gold! Good luck :3
(Also this goes without saying this reply doesn’t count, continue from 3 :smiley: )

3 Likes

four
:smiley:

3 Likes

five

3 Likes

Six

3 Likes

Seven

3 Likes

Eight :D

3 Likes

Nine

3 Likes

the big one oh
Ten

4 Likes

11… yay

2 Likes

twelve… meow

3 Likes

3 Likes

15 <$$^&^$$>

3 Likes

14… idk if i should go to 16 or 14 crafty helppp

4 Likes

15 owo

3 Likes

2 Likes

Six please stop ruining this, I’m doing this for the community not so you can troll.

2 Likes