Lalo’s Event Team Application

IGN lllalo (old ign was laloooooo)

age 16

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events?
Mostly everyday but sometimes im not active for 1 or 2 days.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I feel like I would be a good event team member because I would be very well-coordinated, organized and would communicate well with others. If anyone needed help, I’d be there to help them, I am often very helpful. I have made plenty of new friends on the server and I’d like to make even more, and see what else the server has to offer for me. I currently have Legend rank. Additionally, I’m very active on the server, but throughout some weeks its possible I wont be active for 1 or 2 days. I’m a very nice person and I’d like to make people’s days by hosting events for fun.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
What brings me to MunchyMc as an Event Team Member is the fact that its the summer and I’d like to enjoy my time with new people. I’m mostly active everyday and I’d like to host as many events as possible for people to enjoy their time on the server. Whenever I’m on, I barely see any Event Team Members, and I’d like to help out the server as a new Event Team Member. Furthermore, I would like to bring positivity within the community, sometimes when I’m online a lot of toxicity can be seen in the chat and I’d like to have a chance in improving that toxicity in any way.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is good within the community, but it can definitely be improved. There are times where I can become a little bit toxic, but I’m able to stop and let it go. When I say things like “L” or “pce” I have no toxic intent behind it and I’m just joking around.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
The reason why I want to be on the event team is because I’ve seen other Event Team Members host events and it inspired me to apply as an Event Team Member because it seems like a position that is fun, and something that I would personally enjoy. Not only would I find it fun to host events, it would also be fun for the community and it would make people enjoy their time on the server.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
-One strength I have is that I’m a very outgoing and uninhibited person, which allows me to get along with the community very well.
-One weakness I have is that I can take things too seriously at times when people joke around.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Well I haven’t really asked to be slayer in RR and etc, but I have seen other players ask Team Event Members and they had said yes and etc.

Some commands I know already.

• eventtpall - Allows players to join the event being hosted by sending out a request in chat.
  • /eventtp - Teleports a certain player to the event.
  • /togglepvp - Toggles Pvp in the event.
  • /eventban - Bans a player from all events meaning they can’t join them.
  • /eventkick - Kicks a player from the event.
  • /eventunban - Unbans a player from the event.
  • /eventbancheck - Checks to see if a player is banned from joining events.
    Anything else you would like to add:
    Thank you for reading my application :) best of luck to everyone else who applies! <3
6 Likes

Pros:

• Very Active

• Friendly

• Good Application

• Ambitious

• Gregarious

Cons:

• Slightly Immature

Final Rating: +1

1 Like

good fit for event team, acttive and friendly player, never toxic. +1

1 Like

+1

• Mature
  • Active within the community
  • Never toxic and always helpful
1 Like

+1
Active
Friendly
Never Toxic

Perfect fit for event! Goodluck!

1 Like

I mean, it takes balls to own up/admit to something like this. If you genuinely think you’re toxic, this is always the first step to nipping an issue in the bud.

• Friendly
  • Decently mature
  • Decent app, but with some grammar mistakes(who cares)

+0.9

2 Likes

+1 shes v nice >:(

1 Like

Active and friendly. Very helpful and ive never seen her be toxic in chat.
+1

1 Like

I dont memorise your name but others know you, so I assume your a active and friendly player.

Though something I can rate is your detail on questions. Some questions do lack in detail a bit but this is easy to over come. Good luck!

Final Rating:
+0

1 Like

+0.125

This Application Lacks a LOT of Detail!

Lets get to Pros First!

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Nice to Talk to

Things you can Work on!

• get a Bit more Active
  • Improve your Reputation a Bit more!
  • mostly edit this Application and make a rework!

(Take a Quick Look at Storzz’s Application! It will maybe Take you a different Look at Applications! Of course Check the already Accepted Applications from either DutchMTC’s or iNateCo’s those are really good!

Of course Good Luck Lalooooooo

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

(i am willing to Change my Rating if you make a rework of that Application!)

2 Likes

good sir +!

1 Like

+0.5
You have a good application and good knowledge about the role.
However I feel that you could work on your maturity a bit.
Good luck!

1 Like