Kybocatt's Build Aplication

IGN: Kybocatt

Timezone: British Summer Time

Discord Name: Kybocat#0042

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Around a year.

How active can you be per week?: I can be on everyday unless I’m on holiday.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I did get falsly tembanned from an event because i was lagging and it looked like I was hacking, but other than that none.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

(I can show the whole build as the server I have build on isn’t public and the owner said not to show too much sry.)

(I did these bottom ones very quick a while ago, I though I might as well add them too)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Recently I got build in a different server and my really good builds are there but the owner asked not to share all of them untill his server is up so I linked some small pictures of it above.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experienced in both of them. In almost all of my creative builds I used them

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am very skilled at exterior and biome blending, I am not as good at interior, which I can do, it’s just I’m better at the other things.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have built stuff in my own creative worlds and did recently get build on a different server that isn’t public yet but I can build on more than one server.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: at least an 8, I had never built with others before untill I got build on this other server which had others who were good at building and helped me improve.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? This is my first time on this server but if I don’t get accepted I will definitaly try again.

1 Like

You should add more than 1 build to your portfolio! It’s a lot easier to judge someone’s skill off of multiple different builds.

4 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

+0 I like your 3rd and fourth pictures in your portfolio Jamie mentioned before, you should add more builds to your portfolio because it is hard to judge things when there is only 4 builds. In the first two builds the structures are very simple and less interesting. Your terraforming seems pretty good and I love your use of different grasses on the ground.

2 Likes

Hey @kybocatt , I’m really sorry that you had to wait for your application to be reviewed.

However, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We are looking for builders who can work on lager maps and have experience with all types of different builds.

We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes