Kybocatt co-host application

Prerequisite checklist:

Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: Yes I have done lots of events before on the server.

Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: Yes I have had discord for a few years and I am very good with it

Application

IGN: Kybocatt

Timezone: British Summer Time

Can you use a microphone? Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week? I have all day on Saturday and Sunday, also every other day after I’m home from school

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I am not unliked by people, but if you asked someone they probably wouldn’t recognise the name

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? i have done lots of events myself and i want to help other people do them

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? Yes i have lots of experience with them.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? i am pretty good at working with other people and I would definitaly help them if they needed it

Anything you want to add: Great server and thank you if you pick me.

1 Like

Co-host applications are currently closed. You may reapply when applications open!

3 Likes