Kuami's Event Application

IGN:
kuami

Timezone:
EST
What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
KitPvP!
How often can you host events?
I’d say multiple times a day! probably around 2, one when I first log on for the day (usually around 1-2pm EST recently but my sleeping pattern does change a lot so that could/will change) and one in the evening (between 8pm-3/4am EST since I’m always on late) depending on what’s going on that day, but I am pretty active! I’d say I’m mainly on between 2pm-3/4am EST.
What sets you apart from other applicants?
I think my personality sets me apart from other applicants. Anyone can have the knowledge of being an event member, but I feel having a caring personality is also a big part of it.
You want players to be able to approach you whenever needed! I also have been playing since 2018 so I’m pretty familiar with most/all events.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
If I were to become an event member I’d love to experiment with new events! For example, Pig thing! I am unsure who came up with it, but it’s so much fun and I’d love to be able to brainstorm ideas for new events. I’ve always been really creative so I’d love to use that to create new events.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I feel my reputation within the community is positive and has continued to grow as I’ve been getting more active on discord, and talking in chat. I’ve made so many wonderful friends that I care for so much, and I’d love to make more!

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I’ve been thinking about applying for event since I joined in 2018, since one of my friends was an event member at the time. Since then I’ve been building my reputation so I could apply.
Also, multiple people ask me daily to host events since I have legend rank, and it has caused me to go poor. If I were an Event member I’d be able to have more variety in what I host. I’d also like to be more involved in the community and this would be a great opportunity to do that.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength I have is my reputation, players come to me 24/7 to host events.
One weakness I have is although I do have a pretty clear idea on what is expected for event members, I am not 100% familiar with all the commands and I may not remember every event (I blame my adhd) But a quick refresher won’t be a problem!
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@anon86933269 - anytime I ask her to host something for me she never hesitates <3 she always gives me flowers and is so, so sweet.
@Storzz - although he isn’t as active, he also hosts when I’ve asked in the past! (and hes in the best clan) (mwah)
@Twinkiewinkie -she’s such a good friend of mine, building little rooms for friends and I at spawn, always hosting when she can!
@Omarmu we’ve been friends for years now, he’s hosted countless events for me and has also built lil rooms or areas for me!
I appreciate all of you so much! <3

Anything else you would like to add:
i wish everyone good luck on your applications!! <3
edit: adding more detail and adding this edit thing

12 Likes

BIGGGG +1

kuami is easily the sweetest person i know and extremely mature and kind to everyone, she is never toxic and is on alot, she would definetly fit this role

2 Likes

Very Friendly +1

2 Likes

KUAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIII BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEE U GOT THIS MOST KINDEST 4’7 MIDGET BEST FOR THIS ROLE, If she doesn’t get it then this is the most Rigged application I have ever seen. +10000000000000000000000000

2 Likes

@SatL @Craftifyer @Greenite thank u all sm!! <33

3 Likes

+1

Kuami is very kind and approachable - she is always a nice person to talk to. She is also very knowledgeable on the events and is active.

Good luck! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

+1 yes

Kuami has been on kit almost everyday and is super friendly and caring for others and to be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be toxic.

Good Luck!

1 Like

+1
Kuami is one of the sweetest people I know. They are extremely friendly, fun to talk to, have great activity and a respect for players and the community. It would truly be a pleasure to see them in cyan!

Best of luck!

-Nate

2 Likes

+1
All hail the king.

2 Likes

lool.

+1

1 Like

I don’t know Kuami personally, but they seem to have a very good reputation!
I do know that they are very active and mature, and seem super nice!

+1

1 Like

@MeerkatMist @Leaadd @iNateCo @McDonalds @OsamaBinTrikk @Oracol omg thank you!! <3

4 Likes

thank you!, I agree I could interact with more players but I believe I’ve been doing much better at that recently. I will try my best to interact even more than I have been! <3

1 Like

+1 although we’ve never spoken i don’t know anyone whos had a negative experience with her & you’re an active player since 2018

1 Like

kuami.
+1 kuami is a sweetheart

+1!
Good luck! :D

@HELIXED @zaldrex @anon23192786 thank you <3

1 Like

+1 kuami <3 could work on some activity!! but overall +1 hehe

tysm!! <3

1 Like

+1

Active as fuck (running around in circles), not toxic, but you should interact with the community more.

1 Like