KrushGang's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: My current IGN is KrushGang, my previous one was KrusherReborn

Timezone: PST

How often can you host events:

Around 3 times a week, for 2 hours each.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I feel that I am a dedicated and mature person when it comes to anything. Whenever I put my mind into doing something, I can always do a good job, and have fun while doing so. I also feel that I am a very kind and responsible role model, whether it is in real life or in games such as Minecraft. However, I am still like any other applicant, I have made mistakes but I am hoping on expanding on my skills of being a leader and a host.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I would love to diversify MunchyMC from other servers, and by being and Event member I have a big opportunity to do so. If given the chance, I would love to spread the word on the great server and host games that are unique and haven’t been seen a lot. My main priority would be to make sure everyone has a wonderful time playing these games, by being a true leader.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I feel that an event member doing something positive is keeping the community positive and making sure that everyone is being respectful. Ideally, making sure the environment is safe and kind is my opinion, the most important thing. Hosting an actual even and doing a good job is very positive too, as you are being a good listener, and is doing something when assigned a task.

Anything else you would like to add:

I used to upload on a youtube channel called KrusherReborn, however I have taken down all my videos. With that being said, I still have kept some of my subscribers as I have 260 subs (my highest was 350). I have no problem sprending the word by making youtube videos on these minigames I would love to host.

+4
Pros: Seem to genuinely care

Cons: Your not on very much, 6 hours a week, application seems pretty rushed, never seen you ingame, don’t know your personality, you left somethings empty in your application.

I doubt you will get the rank this application, maybe though if you fix your errors.
Good luck anyway

Ventreal

Thank you very much for the feedback. If I don’t become staff, I will try my best to be on munchyMC more often, as I am fairly new and should learn more about the games. I also want to be more active on the forums, so I can get my name out there and be more known.

Thank you once again for the feedback, I appreciate that you took time out of your day to give me some advice!

1 Like

No problem! Best of luck! I’m applying for my second time for event, so I know what it feels like.

+1.25
You look very dedicated to the job and as Ventreal has already said you play 6 hours a week, just fix some tiny problems and add more detail about your self, Good Luck!

-1 application seems rushed, and you are brand new to the server. Join team speak and discord and get to know the community some more. Good luck!

Thank you very much for the advice. I recently joined the discord server, but do you know how to join the team speak channel?

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the insight! If I don’t get accepted this time, I will come maybe in a few months and have a second try. As you said, I didn’t mention anything about myself, and it would be a good idea to get to know the community more.

Thank you!

Download team speak, then type in the ip, ts.munchymc.com

There are also lots of Tutorials on how to use teamspeak.

When you first open ts, at the top left of the page there will be a “connections” bar. Click on that, then where it says server (I think) you put in the munchy ts which is ts.munchymc.com, after that, you choose your name. Then click connect, no password is required.

Denied. Please work on getting to know this community and working on your activity.