Koreqe's Event Team Application

+1 Great app, fun to talk to and play with

2 Likes

Ok. I didn’t post a formal rating (+/-) on this before on my first comment, as like I said, I hadn’t talked to koreqe recently.

Now, I am going to rate, and here is my reasoning: koreqe hasn’t said anything agreeing to the people that responded (negatively) to my original post. This shows they can resist more toxic environments. Second, I’ve had a few interactions with koreqe recently (since I posted my first comment) and they have seen quite nice and mature.

+1.

2 Likes

coming on his application with a response like that isnt a good idea :grimacing:

Anyways, I’ve never really had any bad encounters with Koreqe. Sure he’s been toxic in chat before but we all have and I don’t think anybody should hold that against him. I’ve actually probably had more positive encounters with him than negative and he was one of the only people in that whole prison group who wasn’t constantly toxic towards me. I don’t know about activity because I’m not that active myself, but I think you’d be a good event member.

2 Likes

Never really heard of you. Also, I saw the screen shots that flare had sent. It’s really hard to “mature” in literally less than 2 months. Being in a bad mood is one thing. But not being able to control it is another. That being said, not sure if you’re trying to make yourself look good by apologizing. But very recently, toxicity has been shown and it’s very hard for me to rate because maturity takes time and it hasn’t been that long since the incidents. Overall I have to give a -1 because of the recent evidence of being toxic.

Best of luck,

RedAffect

2 Likes

Thank you for the feeback.

2 Likes

@RedAffect Also there might be a reason of not hearing about me. That is that i don’t play woolwars at all really.

2 Likes

All good man! We all have our fav gamemodes. Have a great one!!

2 Likes

Hey @Provection, i never saw you online on kit. Probably because of the timezone, but anyways.

I will give you a +0 as you were a bit toxic in the past. So good luck on your application!

2 Likes
  • +1
  • Active
  • Helpful & Hard working
  • Mature
    Ex Minemen Club Staff member, was really hardworking and helpful.
2 Likes

-1 For sure because you make false accusations of ddosing with no proof also you seem very immature based on your actions

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

While you are known in the prison community, work your way to becoming the same in the kitpvp community.

1 Like