IGN:
Konecu

Timezone:
Australian Eastern Standard Time.
UTC+10

How often can you host events?
Daily from the times 5 pm-7 pm and weekends 1 pm-
7 pm
What sets you apart from other applicants?
As an event team member, I would be able to host events actively during the times I am online, and would LOVE to be a part of the community and host events for everyone to enjoy.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
Apart from hosting events and communicating with the community, I would be able to help out with problems users have as I know quite a bit about settings and such.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’ve never cheated nor said bad things about players, and host events whenever I can afford legend rank. Quite a few people know me for who I am and enjoy talking/playing with me.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I would LOVE to be able to help out on the event team and host events whenever I can and also be a nice, helpful person to the community.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength I have is that I never give up and always ignore the trolls. My weakness is that at times I can be very sad and unmotivated.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
A few days ago my friend and I asked for a RR event to be hosted, and that event team member instantly replied with “as soon as this event is over, I will :)” and that made me smile, and I hope I can do that one day.

Anything else you would like to add:
If you need to be in contact w/ me my discord is Konecu#0001. I hope you all have a great day/night and thank you for giving me a chance to apply!

1 Like

Apologies, but I haven’t mesmorised your user and I could be totally wrong but, I’m pretty sure you arent that active… Yet you have just made a MunchyMC Forums account 3 hours ago?

On the other hand, your application lacks ALOT of detail and some questions have been answered in the wrong manner ;-;

As a event member you need to handle trollers in your event as they can delay/postpone your event. This can be done by event kicking them or just moving them back to the casual warp.

This question means What do you think players see you as?
This question can be answered with your personality without the part of you never cheating or supporting the server.

NOTE: Buying a rank doesnt increase your chances - I hope everyone knows that ;-;

2 Likes

-0.75 for the same reasoning as bear

I feel like the previous responses summarize it pretty well.

-1 no… just no

reasoning yall dont remember me is due to me being active over a year ago, only coming back recently

was active over a year ago, probably why. and yes thank you for explaining the reputation part, i dont normally like talking about rep as it sounds like bragging imo

If you were active a year ago and recently came back then I would -1 as I think you should become a bit more active again and get familiar with the Kitpvp again as there have been some big updates and lots of new players join the community.

3 Likes

that is true

Same reasons as teeny. Be more active, especially if you just came back.

This guy is from Australian Timezone. Telling him to be more active while your in a complete different side of the Earth/complete different timezones is just wrong. If you are from his timezone is a more reasonable reason to rate his activity, but being from a complete different timezone isn’t a thing you can give a -1 for. A -1 would be for being inactive, immature, poor Application. This guy even has a shedule for when he wants to be online, many other applicants that has rated this application that is from a complete different timezone also have different shedules for being online. You cannot argue against this. If you are from a complete different timezone than him, just rate the application, rating his activity is dosent give him any ways to improve. Since ratings doesnt influence the final decision, good luck!

What I meant was that they claim that they recently just came back to the server from a long break, and to get to know the server better before applying.

-0.5 for the reasons already stated by @Bearaddo and @_UwU_teeny_2014 .
Good luck though!