KitPvP [ ] Zauberlehrling

It’s Zauberlehrling, because google translator says so, it would give me “magic apprentice” for “zauber lehrling”.

Zauberlehrling
Equipment:
Leather Chestplate, Leggings and Boots in dark gray and Unbreaking 30.
Diamond Sword.
Permanent Effects: Resistance 1.
Description:
Right click with the sword to attack anything in 8 blocks line of sight, cooldown of 1 seconds and gives slowness 1 for 3 seconds. Can be held down for continuous usage, white particle effects for the line of sight and does 7 damage.
Dropping the sword will teleport in a 20 blocks line of sight in front of the targeted block (slabs and stairs seen as full blocks) or at the end of that line (20 blocks) in midair. Has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
Natural Enemies:
Ninja, Dash, Slingshot, Ranged kits.
A Counter To:
Low flying falcons, Reach using hackers, teamers dumb enough to line up.

Tips & Tricks: Get a resourcepack, where the model of certain blocks is extended to display a full block, so your aim is not off, if your imagination is not enough.

Inspiration: Wanted to do this for a long time, but had no other ability to add than the teleport, as many of the wynncraft’s wizard abilities were imbued into some of my earlier suggestions or already present on the server. Thanks to HalcandranDragon for encouraging me to do this, even though she only posted her sorcerer suggestion. (if you are a boy, sry, you got a white h with light pink background)