Kitpvp trap

Since hg is down, I had to find some other ways to trap :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1049diMlfb3_Yiehn5TEWt4mVHawKBIYu/view

Google drive cuz of copyright issues (also reposted)

stay tuned 4 more traps

If I am not mistaken, trapping someone so they can’t escape is bannable. Don’t rely on my statement. I could be wrong. I do know for a fact that suffocation traps and void traps are against the rules.

2 Likes

I thought you were blacklisted?

Do I look blacklisted?

Traps where people can’t escape is a gray zone rule.
Traps in the wall or above the void are forbidden.
A portal in a 1x1 hole can be reported as a suffocation trap, but only when you really go into the wall, because the wall tries to spit you out, of course.
I once tried the hole in a map, it was a little hole into a lava pit, but I had to remove it, because some people didn’t want to go into the lava and died to suffocation instead. (ft. xShrek)
There was another trap, that was kinda weird, it was a water body below a hut and I somehow got a portal in it, the people who got in were confused, some drowned there, some found the portal and got out again. xD
Whenever a new Map gets added, I fly around with falcon and try to find 65+ block high falling spots for a portal, because the old ninja was able to fall like 60-65 blocks down without dying, the new ninja however is as vulnerable as anyone else at just 45-50 blocks. :3

Just watched your video, that trap is genius, it’s neither suffocation nor anything else rule breaking, it’s no escape possible, now titan and other fall damage resisting kits can be killed. ;3
If only the portal could stay there and not have to recover it on success.
I think I saw spots like these in some maps, but didn’t think of using them, because I didn’t want to recover my portal on each player.

Don’t click the google drive, it might be a secret iplogger…

1 Like

When I go to drive.google.com, the video appears there, so I don’t know how to add an ip logger to a file viewer, except with phishing, which is debunked with the video appearing in my… watch… watched thing?