KitPvP [ ] Pervert

Pervert
Equipment:
11897966 (#B58C6E) coloured leather chestplate.
Black leather boots with protection 5 and unbreaking 30.
Diamond Sword.
Permanent Effects: Speed 1 and Resistance 1.
Description: Pervert is able to strip off a piece of armor from their opponent with a chance of 5% on every hit, the armor will drop to the ground like 3 blocks away in a random direction, and only that one opponent can pick it up to regain their armor piece. Only chestplate, leggings or boots can drop and the item is invulnerable to lava/fire/explosions like a nether star. (possibly item’s name visible above?)
A successful strip gives this passive ability a cooldown of 4 seconds to prevent stripping someone in a few lucky hits.
Pervert gains +15% movement speed, when leather chestplate breaks, turning the normal black boots with enchantments into black boots with enchantments and attribute modifiers.
Natural Enemies:
Ninja, Viper, Ranged kits
A Counter To:
Tank, other kits relying on their armor

1.14: /replaceitem entity @p armor.feet minecraft:leather_boots{AttributeModifiers:[{"AttributeName":"generic.movementSpeed","Amount":0.15f,"Name":"meow","Operation":1,"UUIDLeast":69,"UUIDMost":69,"Slot":"feet"}],Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:protection",lvl:5},{id:"minecraft:unbreaking",lvl:30}],display:{color:0}} 1
1.12: /replaceitem entity @p slot.armor.feet minecraft:leather_boots 1 0 {AttributeModifiers:[{"AttributeName":"generic.movementSpeed","Amount":0.15f,"Name":"meow","Operation":1,"UUIDLeast":69,"UUIDMost":69,"Slot":"feet"}],ench:[{id:0,lvl:5},{id:34,lvl:30}],display:{color:0}}

Replaces the feet slot with black leather boots with unbreaking 30 and protection 5 and gives the wearer +15% speed, for as long as worn on the feet.

5 Likes

For sure change the name? Doesn’t really fit with many of the kitpvp-esque names. Armour-piercer…? idk
just know that that name is almost certainly never gonna get accepted, meaning your idea may be ignored

I love the concept. But the name has gotta go

1 Like

Clothes Ripper, Scissors Waver or Transformator?

Note: Transformator is leaned to Hentai, Hentai has it’s primary translation “transformation” and “perverse” as it’s secondary meaning, it got many more that go on for transformations instead of perversion.

I like the main idea of the kit, but personally I would make some changes to it such as:

• If I succesfully strip my opponents armor I should receive a cooldown before stripping another.
  • Or I just lose the ability in genera to remove more than one armor piece a player.
  • Instead of it dropping on the ground, I would rather have it automatically come back and equip after a certain amount of seconds.

These are just my thoughts.

Oh, and you have some weird ideas when it comes to naming a kit.

First point: sounds good.
Second point: why?
Third point: Let’s copy bomberman by planting the armor piece into the inventory instead? No, it’s meant to be off the player, so they wear it, as they walk over it, a place the opponent want to be, but can’t because of Pervert, or since it’s random direction, they get thrown right back to it, as if the armor was never missing, both it’s pro and con sides, which I think is balanced and can de-escalate a situation by chance.

Edited: Added you first point.

Im a bit late to this as I’ve thought about the kit and it’s practicality.

The kit offers a unique ability unlike any other kit and can definitely be powerful if coded correctly and optimally used. However, the name needs to change.

Esio

1 Like

Creepo peepo

1 Like

I have thought of more names now:
Jack, the (clothes) Ripper, Edward Scissorhands, Puri Puri Prisoner (chestplate break: Angle Style)

If someone can come up with a name, that is connected to it’s ability to strip the opponent’s clothes with a sword like object, just say so. (Armor Piercer only for fencing or spears)
The kit also has a strong correlation to Akiba’s Trip and any other game, where opponents take clothes damage instead of body damage, Senran Kagura games have that mechanic of getting more vulnerable to attacks, the more the clothes got taken off, but it also got the ability to regain all clothes while getting more combo attack strings and very annoying spamable skills.
I can only link that ability to perversion, but other normal games have such “armor” weak points on big bosses, such as Thanos’ ass having no protection against unwanted, expandable ants.

1 Like

that one is my favorite!

1 Like

How about (Armor) Shredder

1 Like

You probably want to change the name of the kit, as this is a Minecraft server that younger children play on. The staff could get complaints about inappropriate names in the game, but I like the concept!

Glowing Regards
~ Sky