Kitpvp map 2

some of you remember my first kitpvp map (It was okay not that good) So I decided to build a new kitpvp map! WORK IN PROGRESS
here is a picture of it right now if you have any tips of what to build let me know!
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

1 Like

Hello I have a suggestion. Maybe you can make an undergound tunel that people can fall in to fight [something like a pit] I’ve seen a lot of servers use these and if executed well they can look pretty good! About the ballon you can chage it and make it more round at the top and add some decoration at the bottom part and it will look really nice!

1 Like

great idea! I will do it
and thanks for the feedback about the ballon

1 Like

is it Better?

Added a new update check it out!

Cool map. Are you using voxel sniper by the way?

yes voxel and wordedit

after some time added the first organic!

2 Likes

Nice! its looking really cool! Maybe add some more hills and mountaints. Otherwise great job, Keep up the good work!

1 Like

yea great Idea I thought about it

1 Like

I think I will make it a daily update so today I added a new organic I didn’t have a lot of time but hopefully tomorrow I will add mountains and things like that

1 Like

It seems to me that you’ve extracted a lot of principles from the already existing maps. Try adding things to make your map unique.

2 Likes

You are right I am taking insprations from existing maps on this map that’s because I want to get an idea of how to build an plan a map the next step is to create a unique map thank you for the feedback

Agreeing with Mr. Dishwater here
I think you should try something original! I remember playing hide and seek on Roblox and there’s a Kitchen map ( or there used to, haven’t played that in like, 3 years) and I think that the parkour could be like Frying Pans and Eggs, Plates, etc. It’d be cool!

3 Likes

Omg that’s such a good idea

2 Likes

that’s a good idea I thought about a food map or something like this thank you

daily update
I am working on mountains this is what I did but I will try to improve it I have now an holiday so I have a lot of free time :smiley: Thank you everyone for the feedback and please give me more feedback

1 Like