KitPvP [Buff] Switcher

I have been playing Switcher for a long time and it’s still got it’s unfixed glitchy side.

Switcher (Now)
Equipment:
Leather helmet in colour #800080 with Protection 3 and Unbreaking 30.
Iron chestplate, leggings and boots.
Diamond Sword and 16 Snowballs.
Permanent effects: Strength 1.
Description:
A left click shoots 1 snowball, a right click shoots 2 snowballs.
Regain 5 snowballs on combat kill without being assist.

Switcher (Buffed)
Equipment:
Leather helmet in colour #800080 with Protection 3 and Unbreaking 30.
Iron chestplate, leggings and boots.
Diamond Sword and 16 Snowballs.
Permanent Effects: Strength 1.
Description:
A left click to not use a snowball, but switch directly with the target instead.
A right click to shoot only 1 snowball, that switches places with the target. (Click speed test shows no double clicks) (6.6 cps on right hand, 7.8 cps on left hand, im right handed lol)
Regain 5 Snowballs on combat kill, regain 1 Snowball for dooming the kill.
Regain 1 Snowball after 15 seconds of running out of snowballs.

Also rename snowballs to something else, am sick of writing …balls.
About the right click, I didn’t want to say anything 2 years ago when they said they fixed it, I don’t know if they actually tried to fix it or pretended to have it fixed, it was gone for my recording software, but it came back with the next map (rotation) and stayed since. The right click is like a shotgun, but that shotgun has as much ammo as you load both chambers at the same time. My play style didn’t change after the “fix”, avoid the right click at all costs, even when you die like a bird (is the word) without wings.

Can you explain this because I don’t understand. You lmb not to shoot a snowball but you switch ‘directly???’ with the target. Like a punch or what?

??? What’s the bug, can’t you just say it directly? You can shoot snowballs like a shotgun?

Just because you’re sick of writing ‘balls’, why should they change the name? A more valid reason would be better, like: Please name the snowballs to something that fits the kit’s theme.

lol I agree that’s more of personal preference, some people might like writing “balls” who knows :joy: . As for the kit I’d like to see a revamp. Switchers can spam snowballs until they land which should not be a thing tbh (no other kit can spam ability). I’d suggest adding an item like a stick or what not that lets you right click to throw a snowball to switch with a coodlwon and give the left click a new ability with a shared cooldown. Maybe this ability could be to switch inventories with the player you’re looking at (excluding swords and ability items)?? I dunno, overall though, switcher feels pretty balanced as it is basically the standard pvp kit with the ability to switch places with someone (awesome for traps).

Yes.
Even google translate doesn’t see a problem with how I used “directly.”

Yes, it’s annoying and wastes an extra snowball that contribute absolutely nothing.

Slingshot can spam it in a 2 seconds tact until they hit, which is a 4 seconds cooldown.
Rider can hop on his horse right after the first despawned.
Shrek can mount anyone on his head and immediately throw them away and repeat without a cooldown.
Portal only has a few position restrictions, no cooldown.
Jester can shoot snowballs indefinitely long each with 1 second cooldown and eventually remove someone’s armor.

Sharing the cooldown with slingshot? 2 seconds on fail, 4 second on success.

I am using it mainly for trapping, but also for targeting someone, who tries to /spawn near spawn.
I’m a sniper with snowballs and sharpshooter with bow.