KitPvP 3.5 Update

06/21/2023 @ 5:00 PM EST

As a note of transparency, we are aware this update took longer than some expected. We added more than initially planned and as a team we plan to be more efficient in the future.

RULE UPDATES

:crossed_swords:

Clan Punishments

KitPvP Policies

A new policy has been added for clans on KitPvP. This rule states that inviting blacklisted players to a clan will result in possible removal of a clan. The owner of a clan may also be punished if there is consistency in these actions.

KIT CHANGES

:gem:

Octane (NEW)

Passive Ability: Regeneration I when not in combat.

Boost (3s): Upon right-clicking the ability item, the player loses 1.5 hearts of health and is granted speed 3 for 5 seconds. If tactical is used again before the player is able to regenerate back to full health, the health deduction will be taken from their current health (to prevent stacking this ability)

Launchpad (45s): Upon left-clicking the ability item, the player will spawn a “bounce pad” below their feet, which will work similar to a diagonal sponge, launching the player forward. The bounce pad only lasts for 10 seconds on the ground before disappearing. Unlike sponges, the bounce pad will launch the player in the direction of their current momentum, and therefore can be used from any angle.

Oberon (NEW)

Leaf Sphere (43s): Summons a small sphere of leaves around you wherein you gain Regeneration 2 and Resistance 2. Ability lasts 12s.

Poisonous Field (60s): Summons a patch of flowers that grows as you move around, you gain Regeneration 2 and Resistance 2 and other players in the patch have Poison 1. Ability lasts 15s.

Hunter (NEW)

Passive Ability: Whoever last killed Hunter will have a red trail that follows them around for 30 seconds and can only be seen by the hound tracking said player.

Tracker (20s): Player ‘marks’ a random person within 10 meters of them. Compass now live-updates and points at the mark. Holding the compass will give Hunter information on the IGN, distance, and health of the player they’ve marked. This will last for 20 seconds with a 20 second cooldown after.

Rage (68s): For 8 seconds the player will be given strength 2 and speed 2. ‌

Bomberman

Bomberman armor buffed. Players will gain TNT upon a kill. TNT starts at 3 instead of 2. Maximum of 10 TNT.

Elementalist

Earth bow has been removed.

Snowgolem

Snowball hits will gives longer temporary speed I and regen. Snowball cooldown has been decreased.

Summoner

Summoner will have immunity from their own creepers.

Crossbow

Crossbow arrows start with 8 instead of 6.

Groundhog

Groundhog ability updated and massively buffed.

Screecher

Screecher’s ability sound changed from ghast scream to skeleton horse.

Slingshot

Slingshot Cooldown has been decreased.

Scripter

Kit has been temporarily disabled.

Archer

Bow no longer has infinity. Archers start with 48 arrows and get 7 per kill.

Falcon

Falcon cooldown has been increased.

Hornet

Hornet’s armor has been buffed. Antenna removed.

Glider

Glider’s cooldown has been increased.

Ninja

Ninja’s strength has been nerfed. More similar to the “old ninja”.

Rider

Rider cooldown reduced. Horse now spawns with random jump power. Better armor.

Thor

Thor has been recoded, buffed and given a second ability.

Zeus

Zeus’ lighting box now has a larger range. Lightning strike ability has been buffed. The amount of damage done is much greater.

:pushpin: PUNISHMENT RESET :pushpin:

Closet Cheating Unbans, Unbans, and Unblacklists

KitPvP will not do a punishment reset. However, we will be lenient for specific situations. If you were banned and wish to play for the update, create an appeal, and you will most likely be unbanned. Regarding closet cheaters: Previously, the only option closet cheaters had was to purchase an unban. Since the purchase of unbans is no longer offered, if you were banned for closet cheating you now have the opportunity to do purgatory to earn an unban. Closet cheaters can create a ban appeal but are less likely to be accepted. Blacklisted players rarely get unbanned.

OTHER ADDITIONS

:crown:

/Disguise

Disguise will be a powerful feature used to assign you a random name and skin for a certain amount of time. Be careful how you use it. It is extremely efficient but takes a lot of tokens! There are ways for players to tell if someone is disguised, but not who is disguised. We’ll let you guys figure out how to spot it. While in disguise, you will be given random stats. You will keep your rank and be able to /color. You will have the same amount of tokens.

Rank Discount:
Super: 25%
Elite: 50%
Legend: 75%

Nukes

For every 100 kills in a killstreak, a player will get a nuke with the radius of 18 that kills players within a red ring in 30 seconds who are exposed to the sky.

Mapvote

Mapvote will allow players to vote for the next map in rotation for 300 tokens. The OG McPvP map is back!

Soup Trainer

Soup Trainer is a new feature that will allow beginners to learn how to refill, focus on clicking, and learn other aspects of PVPing while /souptrainer will automatically soup for them. This feature has been built to train new players in learning how to soup, and will not provide a serious advantage while toggled on.

Note: players that are good at souping will not want to use soup trainer. The bowls do not drop and the soups only soup in your hotbar. They will be at a disadvantage and the souping will be much slower. This is a training tool for newer players who are not as experienced with souping.

Changes / Features Removed

- Slow potions have been removed

- /partner command added for 2v2Sumo

- Waterdrop event fixed

- Bounty limit increased from 1,000 tokens to 10,000

- Bounty tax removed

- EHELPER color now contains italics

NEW MAPS

:mountain:

Apocalypse

Built by Twinkiewinkie with additions from Alkemystix, igotchu & other staff

Edits

Renamed “Soup Assist” to “Soup Trainer.” The name soup assist lead many to believe the training tool would give a serious advantage to all players. That is not the case. Please re-read the section for more clarity.

For a more details summary of all changes, run /cl in game.

40 Likes

finally

3 Likes

Congrats kit! you got an update

6 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

gg Kit

5 Likes

Yay kit!!

4 Likes

Woohoooo, finally new kits, maps, other stuff. Happiness acquired!

4 Likes

THE KING OF KITPVP IS PLEASED

also how did i not notice the fact twinkie built this map, This looks insane and I actually like it which is saying a lot because I think all the maps besides 2 are bland and even when the two arrive they feel not as special because they’re overused. Incredible work @Twinkiewinkie you outdid yourself and past maps.

3 Likes

WOO Kit update!

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong new map is LIT and new kits seem rlly cool especially how oberon similar to one of my kit ideas for one of its abilities but only 3 kits? Come on i at least wanted 4-5

1 Like

i cannot wait to play boxing, wonder when they are adding /clickassist :D

2 Likes

Dear Kuhno,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my thoughts and concerns regarding your behavior towards the development team of MunchyMC. I understand that you may have high expectations and demands, but it seems that your approach has been overly harsh and detrimental to the team’s morale and productivity. I believe it’s important to address this issue for the betterment of the team and the overall success of MunchyMC.

First and foremost, it’s crucial to recognize the dedication and hard work the development team puts into their tasks. They are a group of skilled individuals who strive to deliver the best possible gaming experience to the MunchyMC community. However, constant harshness and criticism can be demoralizing and may hinder their ability to perform at their best.

It’s important to remember that the development process can be complex and challenging. There are numerous factors to consider, from coding difficulties to time constraints and unforeseen obstacles. While it’s understandable to desire quick progress and improvements, it’s equally important to be patient and understanding. Encouragement and constructive feedback can go a long way in fostering a positive and productive work environment.

Moreover, it’s important to cultivate open lines of communication between you and the development team. Instead of resorting to harshness, consider engaging in regular meetings or discussions where concerns can be raised and addressed. This allows for a healthy exchange of ideas and ensures that everyone is on the same page. Remember, the team’s success is your success, and by working together in a respectful manner, you can achieve greater results.

Additionally, I encourage you to consider the long-term effects of your behavior on team morale and motivation. Constant criticism can lead to burnout and a decrease in overall performance. By promoting a supportive and uplifting environment, you’ll inspire the team to push their boundaries and exceed expectations.

Lastly, I urge you to trust in the expertise and abilities of the development team. They have been chosen for their skills and knowledge in their respective areas, and they are undoubtedly doing their best to fulfill their responsibilities. Rather than focusing on what is lacking or what needs improvement, celebrate their achievements and acknowledge the progress they have made.

In conclusion, Kuhno, I implore you to reconsider your approach towards the development team of MunchyMC. By adopting a more compassionate and understanding attitude, you can foster a positive work environment that motivates and empowers the team to excel. Remember, teamwork and collaboration are the keys to success, and by supporting your developers, you will contribute to the growth and prosperity of MunchyMC as a whole.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I hope you give these thoughts careful consideration and work towards building a stronger and more harmonious relationship with your development team.

Sincerely,

king Endyz

4 Likes

bro im king.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

@cahrypt I love you

2 Likes

Shouldnt it not be possible to invite a blacklisted player if they are blacklisted? they shouldnt be able to log on. They are blacklisted

2 Likes

Wow man! Another great update from the MunchyMC team! Im really excited to play the new map, Fantastic job guys.

5 Likes

W update.

9 Likes

video_image-jua1mA7Ek

gonna make some predictions to see if i’m right later, out of the newer kits oberon is going to be the best because of its poisonious field ability, not only does this make it a new scripter but scriper is disabled meaning… You guessed it! More kits that take incredibly less damage that arent tank, not to mention theres another ability meaning that if they walk around in a circle they can block a certain area off and give poison to everyone else making it a campy viper.

Hunter will come in seperate and I like the death ability and I do think It can be used but as for now I don’t have much info on this but I think Rage will make it like ninja is before this nerf, also could this mean 1 taps are back?!?!?!?!

octane I had the pleasure of trying out early and they could’ve buffed it but as for now it is a runner kit which means you can combo with it but its risk and reward in the sense you take off hearts from using the ability which I think could be 5 seconds but its 3 (slingshots cooldown is nerfed and dash exists to run so keep this in mind that this kit is somewhere in between where cooldown is lower like slingshot and it runs like dash) so wiith that being said the launch pad i think launches enemies which will be nice for casual but they can catch up to you.

Thanks for reading and i may make a kit guide later for all the revamps and new kits.

Im excited to try this new soup assist LOL

2 Likes