Kitcaaat's Event Team Application

IGN:

Kitcaaat

Timezone:

EST

How often can you host events:

I can be on 2-3 hours on the weekdays to host manual events and frequently throughout the day on Minechat to host auto events like I have frequently did as an event member in the past.

2 or more on weekends depending if I have an irl event i.e. orchestra or a college event. My schedule follows:

Monday: I have class and work from 8 am to 2 pm and then I have to teach violin to kids and sometimes violin lesson after that but I can play at night from 10-12

Tuesday: I have school from 8:40-10:10 am and 12:50-1:50 but I can play between there and at night after piano lesson unless I go to hang out at the college for Open dorm night. (10-12:00 PM)

Wednesday: I have college and work from 8 am to 7 pm but I can play from 9-12 pm

Thursday: I have school from 8:40-10:10 and then nothing else but homework so I can be on the rest of the day. (12 pm-12 am)

Friday: I have college and work from 8 am to 2 pm and then violin orchestra till 9 pm. I can be on the server for about 2 hours but not all at once, I still have homework that needs done. (10-12 Pm) I have Violin and piano orchestra practices that last for 8 hours in a row so I can’t be that active on Fridays unfortunately.

Saturday: I have no school and sometimes homework but for the most part, I can be on all day unless I’m going to go hang out with people at college. (10 am-12am)

Sunday: I just have homework but I can be on all day for the most part. (12 pm-12 am)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Even though I may not be able to get on as often as other players, I think my maturity, kindness, and compassion sets me apart from other people. I want to help make this server a better place, and I love to make everyone happy even if they are having a bad day. I love to talk and make friends with everyone. If I would have a problem with someone I wouldn’t talk about it in the chat, I would PM them and not make them look bad in front of everyone because I like to do to others as I would like to be treated. I don’t pvp as much since I suck at pvp so I mostly talk and make friends with people and when someone has a question I answer it for them. I have already been an event member from early 2018 till December 2018 and hosted many fun events for people. Since I have experience I think I would be a good fit for the role.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring more fun twists on events that all the people want. For me, the players having fun and going away from playing Minecraft on this server with a smile on their face, is what I strive for. I have been event member in the past and I would say that people enjoyed when I hosted events for them and I would like a second chance to do so and make the server a more fun and uplifting community.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I love helping people and letting them have a fun time and people enjoy events more than just pvp’ing usually. It just enhances the enjoyment I can bring to people’s experiences on the server. I am a positive influence to people, and I love being able to host events. This way I can take what I have learned from people over the many years here and use it to help the server in any way I can.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• I love how when I asked @Cookiedough777 when he was on and we played back in 2018 he let me click the lever on Four Corners, he has been the most positive event team member I have met. He would do events when I asked, Tp’ed me to watch the rest of the game when I would die, etc etc.
  • When @Mboscolo was event member. he would let me watch every time I died and hosted events when I asked.
  • When @Hoan was event member he would let me push the button on Four Corners also and would Tp me to watch when I died.
  • When @LiamTBN was event I loved when he would host events for me and let me help him out even though he didn’t need it.
  • When I asked @Gawkyy to host an event, he does it right then and there or asks the server what event they would like more and even let me click the lever in four corners to choose the color.
  • @2086 when he was an event member helped me and taught me commands when I became event and did tag team events with me.
  • @Gavot is always an extremely nice and fun event member and everyone loves when he and other event members do abuse sumo or other events that give a twist on the normal.
  • @eeveenoises is a really good event and staff member who is known for their eevee says events and is always willing to let me watch events when I die and hosts events when asked.

Some event commands that I know:

/eventtpall: sends a command that people can /confirm and be tp’ed to the event member

/eventkick: kicks a player from an event and is only used when said person is glitching or not following the rules in an event

/eventban: Only used when said person is consistently glitching and not following the rules

/skit create (name): creates a skit of what you have in your inventory, this will reset when maps reset.

Past Constructive Criticism:

I was told to be more active as I just joined back on my last event application and I believe I have worked on it and have been on and getting to know the new players for hours on end.

Anything else you would like to add:

I know I need to work on activity and I am, but I have college classes and they come before Minecraft unfortunately. I get on as often as I can every day. I appreciate every staff member that has taken time out of their day to make this the best server that it can be, and I would love to have the opportunity to do the same. If you would like to message me on discord or want a friend, my discord is Kitcat#1576. Thank you so much for reading my app!

Edit: added age

8 Likes

+1
Very mature and kind, a lovely person to be around. I believe you are dedicated to this position since you took your past criticisms and became more active once again. Your past experience on the event team is also a big part in why you should be accepted. Best of luck!!

1 Like

Detailed application, nice, friendly and respectful.

You have my support!

1 Like

Very detailed application
Lets me eat her chocolate
Very kind
+1

1 Like

Big +1

Very detailed and long responses. Clear effort was put into this and I feel that you’d be a great fit! Good luck!!!

1 Like

Very nice kind and loving person and can help with anything. I always she her help people in trouble i hope you will be eventer your deserve it!

1 Like

+1

Amazing person
Amazing application

BestofLuck -Kpo

1 Like

+1

• Very friendly player
  • Always positive
  • Detailed app
  • Love u

Best of luck!<3
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

Edited

+0.5
Originally I had given you a +1, but after seeing some of the other replys to this I’ve changed it to +0.5 because of toxicity, you’re a good person and clearly have the experience but have to work on the maturity a bit :) (the messages to napkin were unnecessary and could offend many people)

1 Like

I thought it worth mentioning I do not suggest hosting events while in MineChat or moderating events on it either using commands such as event kicking.

Hosting events while not able to come online will mean if it ends up breaking you cannot come online and look into what the issue is and event kick possible abusers.

5 Likes

Love ur name lol
Also good luck with your application :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I agree with that. I was usually on minechat when other staff or event members were on so I asked them to make sure everything was running smoothly but I do realize that I cannot ekick anyone since I didn’t see it with my own eyes.

+1
Kitty has always been a mature and active member in the MunchyMc community. On top of that, she is mature and respectful as seen on other platforms like discord.
I don’t think what happened last time defines you anymore. You are a trustworthy person and I think your experience with the event team is why you should be accepted.
Good luck!

1 Like

+1
Very positive
Very mature
Very active
Friendly person
Best of luck!

1 Like

-1. All the people calling you mature are just because they are your friend, you are very toxic in chat when you want to be, whenever your clan members are online etc and you want to impress them you are toxic.

I don’t think Munchy wants an event member that is homophobic, especially when there is a few Staff Members that are actually gay! You also say other things in chat, which I don’t want to waste my PC Storage on. These screenshots are all in a 2 week to 1 month spand btw.

Also when you were Event before, you really only hosted Automatic events on minechat, and you say you will still be hosting events on Minechat, which people can cheat in and you will not be able to see and kick them, e.g. Freezing their minecrafts in Sumo, or Glitching dodgeball.

8 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, Napkin! Although I’m not homophobic, I enjoyed reading this. Hope you have a good day :)

yeah doesn’t look like it lad

1 Like

-1 I have seen u be toxic I’m chat multiple times, if u work on this u would be a good event member! But I don’t see it for now. Gl

6 Likes

I am usually joking when I am “toxic” in chat. If you want to talk more about it, we can dm and not flood the app. Thank you for the feedback, I’ll work on it!

Hey kitcaaat! I’m going to give you a +0.8 for the following reasons:
° Nice and detailed application
° Relatively active
° Nice / Friendly
° Sometimes toxic towards people in public chat.

Good luck!

2 Likes