KIT TIER LIST, and tips to use every kit

any reasoning? Or did I just put your favorite kit low :cry:

My favorite kit is Portal, and portal has been nerfed so much times so of course it’s a bad kit. This fact still doesn’t change my opinions on the ranking of the other kits.

I have no idea why certain kits are in certain areas. Of course this is opinion, but common sense is a factor. Ex: Fish a kit that is only useful in the water or when combo’d with another kit is ranked B. Not only that Water is limited on many maps making the kit MORE useless.

Fish is by far one of the easiest kits to get killstreaks quickly. On the original map i can get 10 kills in a matter of 3-4 minutes. The only reason I even had it as low as a B is because of the amount of counters and enraged targeters.

1 Like

Archer is a really good kit placed into D Tier. The only actual counter to archer is another or archer or any kit with a gap closer. The only thing that seems accurate was hornet.

And I’m assuming everyone is using each kit to it’s advantages, not like running on land or whatever.

How many kills do you get with a bow? And a stone sword is pretty weak

Getting a killstreak doesn’t determine how good a kit is I could get a 20man kill streak on any kit with the same idiot who thinks running in a straight line into a pool of water with a fish is ok.

That’s not how a tier list works. It’s how good A is against B. Not if A can get more kills than B…

This isn’t a 1v1 tier list. It’s a generalized tier list and killstreaks make up a big part into which kits you might want to buy over others. If it were a 1v1 type tier list than who’s to say crossbow isn’t SS.

I think this list is somewhat inaccurate… Many of these kits have very good potential, you just need to know how to use them and what to use them for. Such as the archer, dragon and dash. With dash you can get out of a lot of sticky situations on the ground if you’re being chased by maybe a couple of hornet players, you’ll be able to get away from them guaranteed because of your ground speed (not to mention you can use the speed as an agro or strafe ability). Archer is nuts if you hit your shots. Maybe not for going for mass kills, but this serves as a pretty fun kit to piss people off as they can’t physically get to you unless you’re going against a slingshot or a shrek or miss a lot of shots. Dragon in my opinion (when people aren’t running away from you) serves as my main kit when I just wanna grab some quick kills as the fireball it throws does a massive amount of damage and catches the opponent on fire, which you could then crit them out with the extra damage you do when they are on fire. Screecher is a crazy kit in general, if you screech the person most of the time they won’t be able to see their hearts due to their texturepack. In many cases this person you’re killing isn’t the best at pvp, so they will drop a lot quicker than usual even if they are running away which you could then 1.7 them or crit them out. Snowgolem is great for (like I mentioned) people who are creative with it. This kit has a pretty high skill gap in my opinion due to the speed that it gives when you hit someone with that snowball and being able to know when to hit them with the shovel. With Thor you can die pretty quickly, so personally i’d make it C tier along with viper and abom.

3 Likes

I do agree with some of the stuff you said, but in my opinion there are just so many other kits that are a better option then dash, especially if you’re more concerned about evading fights when low. As for Snowgolem i wish that it’s left click freeze a player ability would make it so that you wouldn’t be able to get hit or something to make it better, because at this very moment freezing someone will at best just let you trade hits with whoever’s frozen. That being said I do think these kits are usable again I just think there are better options for people to purchase. I do have to disagree about archer, even if you are hitting shots it’s so easy to soup in between the time you’re getting shot. Even if I’m getting shot at I could do a full refill before I die. You’re the second person to say dragon is good I guess I’m the only one who’s ghast ball ability is completely bugged :woozy_face: I’ll put it higher. And I just don’t get why you said put abom in C with viper. I personally think the built in abilities give you a very good advantage (no cool down more room hot bar for soup).

nice tier list but where is the normal kit

They can refill, but they can’t do anything because they can’t reach you. Trading with someone whos completely still is very very difficult as they have a sprinting start where you don’t. Nor is fireball bugged, you just have to lead on the shot and there should be no issue.

I disregarded it on purpose but I’ll add it if you want without any description :joy:

1 Like

I mean where is it on the tier list edit: add it if you want i know its S tier lol

I mean it has no abilities, it’s good for regular pvp seeing it’s got good armor and an average sword. I would probably put it somewhere in the B tier.

1 Like

if you rate by abilities then ok but it has good armor and sword + strength + it has no ability so 1 more place for soup

I based the rankings mostly based off of ability to gain kills/streaks, evasiveness (running away), and getting to runners.

ok cool