Kit suggestions

god yall some brok- oh, sorry, didn’t see you there. here’s some ideas for kits. in my opinion these would be very fun to play, balanced and add more options.
Spy:
Armor: Black Dyed (Ink Sacs + Leather Armor), Protection 3, Unbreaking 5
Sword: Iron Sword, Sharpness 3
Ability: “Backstab” You have a golden sword, when you hit someone’s back with it, it deals 3.5 hearts and breaks your gold sword. It would have a 20 second cooldown until your gold sword would spawn again.
Astronaut:
Armor: Normal Iron, Glass as a helmet.
Sword: Diamond Sword
Passive Ability: Has Jump boost 1/Resistance 1
Ability: “Anti Gravity” Has an item which gives the player jump boost 7 for 7 seconds

Spy feels like a weaker ninja ability. At least with ninja’s ability, you have the potential to deal upwards of 19.75 damage (roughly the equivalent of a power III bow in one shot). This ability is way too weaker and its on a longer cooldown. Perhaps keep the idea of the golden sword breaking and recharging, but give a full dura golden sword with more damage than the iron sword. That is where things get a bit tricky with this, because you already have an iron sword with sharpness III, which arguably is quite powerful. Perhaps make it a sharp II iron sword so you could have a sharpness V golden sword (10.25 damage) vs the iron sword with 8.5. Just some rough suggestions

As for Astronaut, why does it get resistance? I don’t understand the context, or is it just you dont want the armor to be enchanted? That would make some sense considering the sword is way below the power curve for such a underwhelming ability. I think you should replace resistance I with strength I and give them diamond boots with enchanted iron chestplate protection I/II. As for the ability, its way too close to what shrek already has. What could a be cool idea is if you make it jump boost 7 for players around you instead of the astronaut itself.

1 Like

Spy is the exact same thing as the Rogue kit from HCF, except the gear is worst

-1. I don’t think it would be that balanced.

Astronaut in that sense seems way to strong

There should be a option to say SPY!!! when you see one