Kit quests

While playing kit, while I was getting my 5th 10k killstreak I was thinking, “Quests are garbage”. So I had an idea, Kit quests, which are exactly what you think. Quests for kits. Each kit will get 2 daily and 1 weekly quest, which is 2 daily non-kit specific (nks), and one weekly kit specific (ks).
The weekly quests reset as soon as it turns Saturday (est). As then Friday becomes a good time to complete the quests you haven’t finished.

Examples of nks quests:
Kill 10-50 people, get a 10-25 killstreak, survive for 5-15 minutes, kill a player with a 10+ killstreak, kill a target player, etc.

Examples of ks quests:

Abomination:
Blind someone for 1 minute straight. Kill a blinded player.
Archer:
Shoot 25 different people within 5 minutes. Shoot 3 players from over 100 blocks away.
Bomberman:
Place 2 tnt in the same person’s inventory, Throw a tnt and have it explode 5 people.
Crossbow:
Shoot 5 people with one explosion. Shoot 10 arrows within 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Dash:
Idk
Dragon:
Idk
Dwarf:
Launch 5 different people with 1 ability. Launch a player 100 blocks with one ability.
Echo:
Go back in time 100 blocks. Go back in time 15 times.
Elementalist:
Idk
Falcon:
Fly 2k blocks without stopping. Fly in the air for 5 minutes.
Fish:
Swim for 4 minutes without getting out. Kill 5 peoples while being out of water.
Fisherman:
Idk
Glider:
Idk
Groundhog:
Go down 50 blocks using your ability. Travel 100 blocks after using your ability.
Hornet:
Idk
Huntress:
Get 5 doggos. Kill a player with just your bow and doggos.
Jester:
Idk
Ninja:
Idk
PVP:
Idk
Portal:
Have 25 peoples go through your portal. Make two portals that are 1k blocks away from each other.
Rider:
Go 1k blocks with just 1 horse. Kill 3 players while on a horse.
Screecher:
Screech into 5 players ears with just 1 ability. Land the final blow with a screech on 3 people.
Scripter:
Do 150 dmage, tank 250 damage, and run 1k blocks in 1 life. Kill 5 players while using the speed buff.
Shrek:
Hold a player for 5 minutes straight. Throw 5 players 150 blocks away.
Slingshot:
Travel 250 blocks with just 1 ability. Slingshot using 10 diferent people within 1 minute.
Snail:
Idk
Snowgolem:
Hit 10 diferent people with snow balls. Root 10 different people.
Spider:
Trap 5 players in your webs. Have 3 people be in your webs from the start to the end.
Summoner:
Have three creepers summoned out at once. Have 5 creepers explode the same player.
Switcher:
Swap with 25 diferent people. Swap from 100 blocks away.
Tank:
Get dealth 250 damage without dieing. Hit 2 other people with the kill explosion.
Thor:
Hit 20 people by throwing your hammer. Strike down 10 people with your lightning.
Titan:
Get red titan. Get orange titan within 2 minutes.
Vacuum:
Pull in 10 people. Push out 10 people.
Vampire:
Gain +5 hearts. Make 10 people ride your bats.
Viper:
Idk
Wizard:
Use your ability 30 times. Use your ability to travel 1000 different blocks.
Zeus:
Have a lightning bolt strike 3 people at once. Kill someone using the box of lightning.

11 Likes

This is actually a cool idea!

4 Likes

Seems interesting, hope it gets added.

3 Likes

Really good suggestion! I think it adds more diversity to the current kitpvp, and also more of an incentive to use other kits.

Would the quests still be daily or would they become weekly given the kit rotation?

2 Likes

Best idea I’ve seen in a while

1 Like

I agree with a lot of these kits because a lot of these kits really need a buff

1 Like

:o really?

both, the daily kits ( the not kit specific 1s) would be refreshed at 12:01 am for whatever timezone munchy servers r on, but the kit specific 1s would refresh weekly (Monday 12:01 am) so not to be p2w for ppl with ranks

These are some great ideas. I’ll talk to Mikeal about them :D

2 Likes