Kit Idea: Rusher

Disclaimer: this is HEAVILY inspired by a dead by daylight killer with some tweaks, so if you see some similarities that’s why lmao

Kit Name: Rusher
Kit Ability: Rush

Ability Explanation: This is a chain effect ability, if that makes any sense, which means it gets stronger as you use it more, ability has 5 uses, and the item is string called Rush , when you use it you get speed 4 for 30 seconds till they go into someone, on impact, the rush will do 3 hearts after they slam into someone you get speed 6 for 25 seconds, but this time when you slam into someone, you deal 5 blocks of knockback, and do 4 hearts, and this time you get speed 8 which is the max you’ll get and its only for 20 seconds, you do 6 hearts on impact with 10 blocks of knockback forward and 10 blocks upwards, do you see where I’m going with this? anyways on the 4th rush you’ll still have speed 8 but for 15 seconds, and when you slam into someone you do 7 hearts with a 15 block kb forward and 15 blocks upwards, the last rush could be tweaked a little, you still have speed 8 but you do 8 hearts of damage with 20 blocks forward and 20 blocks upwards.

Side Note: After the last rush, Rush goes on a cooldown for 40 seconds, and after you’re done rushing you get slowness 10 for 8 seconds, you can also rush on the same person a maximum of 2 times before not being able to rush on them again, a text in chat will say that You’ve already rushed on this person twice!

alright im tired if you have any questions i’ll answer em below cya yall o/

4 Likes

People could use this for travel or escape and dash kit already is supposed to do something related to this.

Good idea actually.

No. Overpowered.

If someone was to be 6 hearts down this kill’s immediately way to op.

That takes to much health and gives too much speed.

Way to much health like before and 15 blocks upward could kill them.

Here’s my full rating: 3/10 could be a fun kit but it’s overpowered, could be used to outclass dash kit, rushing is overpowered asf taking up to 8 hearts but also dealing kb and I think it’s just unnecessary.

If maybe speed started low and got higher and damage didn’t waver I think it could be a fun kit, but making sure it doesn’t outclass dash kit.

1 Like

To be fair, it has a pretty long cooldown and debuff at the end, but yeah true about the escape and travel part, maybe all of them can be for 10-5 seconds so it isnt used to travel and escape as much ? :3

1 Like

I like the idea but the thing is I feel what if it was like a short burst toward and if you hit someone it has a small cooldown but if you miss it’s longer so that way others can’t escape but if you hit it’s rewarding. By short burst I mean maybe speed for a few seconds like 2-4 I feel it could be a fun idea crashing into others but I if were to crit someone while it was 8 hearts for crashing into others it’ll 1 shot like anything

1 Like

its cool i like it in theory but it functions in dead by daylight because of the way the damage / player system works – in DBD you start healthy (duh), get injured on first hit, and go down on 3rd . there are also 4 players

chaining in DBD works because of the small amount of players to attack and because healing and damage is so vastly different

on a kitPVP server (assuming the game has players) there will be loads of players fighting in close proximity that can heal instantl;y by using a soup – chaining would likely be extremely easy but probably wouldnt be that effective due to the quick healing

1 Like

that’s fair, i like how you think short bursts could make kit a lot more fair for the server

2 Likes

yeah true about the quick healing part, we shoudl [play dbd together sometime :3

1 Like

I’m also thinking maybe a siphon thing where if you hit it gets reduced recharge so you can charge constantly toward multiple people and chain the charges.

1 Like