Kit buff idea: Engineer

Kit Buff idea: Engineer

So other the puffer engineer is probably the worst kit in the game. It has almost no uses even its tnt doesn’t even do dmg or even work. The only use it currently has isn’t even allowed and can only be used in priv games which are using the piston to get above the height limit.

TNT buff: get the TNT to work again and make it explode on impact of a block or within a 1 block radius of a player. This would do very large amount of dmg and makes it easier to go after someone with much better loot then you. If necessary you could lower the cooldown on getting TNT as well.

Items Buff: Instead of all the useless items to currently has, engineer could possibly spawn with a few anvils that could be used to drop onto people (which is so fun to do) and a grey dye that makes a 3x3 wall wherever you are looking when you right click it

Overall this seems like a buff that would make the kit very very fun to use

16 Likes

I would remove the anvil part but keep everything else.
+1

4 Likes

The anvil thing should not be there in my opinion. However, everything else is good and I would like to still have the redstone stuff kept. Since the kit is called ”Engineer” and it’s mostly for people with redstone experience. And just to make it a little bit better, spawn the items in you inventory instead of the hotbar. Just a little addition. The wall thing is good and of course, fix the tnt.
+1 :+1:

5 Likes

Zach what do you think engineer is for

4 Likes

+1 This kit needs a buff

4 Likes

+1 didn’t even need to read the post

2 Likes