KingOfTheCosmos Media Application

• Channel Link: https://youtube.com/KingOfTheCosmos
  • Number of Subs: 750 Right now, but it is going up quite quickly! :D
  • Average Views: Ranges from roughly 500 to 1.5k. However as I make more content, it is increasing!
  • I haven’t created too many videos yet as each video takes a while to create, however I am definitely planning on creating Content in Munchy and other servers at some point!
  • As I said, I haven’t created any YET but I am looking forward to have the oppourtunity to create content for servers such as Munchy!
  • I would love to join the media team because as I have said a few times, I am interested in starting content in servers such as Munchy, and having media would help out a lot :D

Furthermore, I feel like it’d be a great oppourtunity to meet other creators I could potentially collaborate with, overall it’d be a smashing time!

Here is my BEST piece of content so far: I TRAPPED YouTubers in this MASSIVE MUSHROOM MAZE... - YouTube

2 Likes

+0.5 ill give you that because i love your content but i dont see any munchy content o:

1 Like

I haven’t created any Munchy content yet as I’m not too sure what I’d make! I try to make my content unique, not just playing bedwars or something like that! There is always good editor and twists, each video has to be unique! That is one of the reasons I’d love media, I’m pretty sure you can host events which would be awesome for a video!

2 Likes

Heya KingOfTheCosmos!

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to the lack of MunchyMC content which is a requirement to get accepted. Hope to see you applying again in the future once you’ve met the requirements, good luck!

Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying!

2 Likes