King Of The Hill WIP

It’s been like a month since I showed up with another build discussion thread well I am back
Got promoted to a Co-Host but the EBuilder has not left me here’s my current insanity project: A 4 Team KOTH arena. A work in progress since I only started yesterday but I like oversharing my builds before they’re even done

I like the Nether. I was popping off so hard when 1.16 was announced and now I’m making it everyone’s problem. 4 team KOTH would probably be chaos but also, when are events not chaos these days? Also look at the tree trunks. Are you normal or do you see where color theory hates me? The purples between trunks are slightly different despite it being the same blocks, because the surrounding red or blue blocks do a matrix on your eyes. Color theory, I dislike you

There are a few other event arenas I’m working on but they don’t look good in still pictures, you’d just have to experience them. A red-light green-light arena that would use redstone (Hi Miyaki) to show off red or green, and a maze-based game that I’m dubbing as the MunchyMC backrooms because it’s funnier. I’m gonna have to make 3 copies of it with different maze patterns so no one can easily memorize the way through.

That’s all this month, I will return in March to carry this area of the forums again

12 Likes

looks LOVELY SYM MIND SONGS

3 Likes

Thank YOU RAT EVILL RAT

4 Likes

I like the silly trees

2 Likes

It was a tough battle between blocky or realistic

4 Likes

I didn’t ask :angry:

1 Like

Kidding ofc looks awesome sauce

3 Likes

Sym, amazing builder as always :clap:

4 Likes

Amazing builds :D

Also congrats on co-host

4 Likes

your builds are why the event server is always so new and fresh, nice work sym. :D

3 Likes

I recall when I said MindSongs will eventually be Co-Host. Guess it happened sonner than I expected. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

Amazing builds per usual and congrats on Co-Host :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Can’t wait for Bad to choose to host waterdrop instead of using these :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We need to ban waterdrop

1 Like