KillerChance13 Staff App

KillerChance13

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been on MunchyMC for at least a month. I started playing when I first created my Minecraft account on April 8, 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.

IGN:
KillerChance13

Time Zone:
Central Time

Languages Spoken:

• English - Primary
  • Spanish - Secondary
  • Italian - 4 Year continuous study

Server you would like to moderate:
I have no preference for servers I would like to moderate. I can adapt to any position and learn my roles within a server.

How active can you be per week?:
As school comes to an end I can start at 7 hours a week and increase once school ends. I can also reach at almost any time of day to help in the server when needed.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?:
I originally joined on April 8, 2020. It was no question if I would stay because I immediately saw how close the community is and I wanted a part of it. Most if not every person I have come across has been incredibly kind and helping each other out whenever possible.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
I’m not completely sure if it counts on the records or if it was a glitch but I have been banned from survival once. Yet, I also noticed that every player that was on survival had also ended up in Purgatory. Then about ten minutes, later everyone was unbanned again.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Game: Minecraft PE
Server: TeamCraft
IGN at the time: Killer13

Not to be confused with the famous TeamCrafted YouTubers, TeamCraft was a PVP server. The server was very informal as far as it regarded its staff, many were trusted to watch over the server. We followed simple rules, ban hackers, kick spawn killers, and those who are bullying others. It was a small server with about 500 people online on a good day.

Game: Roblox
Server: Hershey Hotels
IGN at the time: ChanceMCD
Link: Hershey Hotels™ - Roblox

Hershey Hotel was a very strict server to help manage. Starting day one as a mod I was expected to kick people not following the rules and to report hackers to high up staff to get them banned. Within just a few months I had performed and exceeded every task given. During my time working there, I was expected to cooperate with staff and players. I held special events, hired people, trained new staff, banned hackers, reviewed ban appeals, reviewed staff performance, and communicated with allies; for each of these tasks, there were forms to fill out and provided proof for and keep the documents for future reference. Beyond the required forms I also wanted the server to have a friendly feel to it and helped people get along. This server in itself had 500 group members and counted around 50 players in the server at a time, the server now remains closed with only the group page still up.

Server: Floss n Gloss/Mama’s Chicken

I had acquired my position at the server because of Hershey Hotel, they were our closest ally and because of that, I was offered to work for them and look over performance and host special events. The server sadly has closed as well due to a hacker who hijacked the full platform and the owner saw it best to end the hosting.

Server: Many Alliances

On top of the main two servers I worked for, they had me work with many other serves. I was in charge of planning special events for our allies like promotion ceremonies and team bonding experiences like game nights. I also gave status updates between each server and searched for people to fill job openings in allied servers. This also helped warn others of hackers who were going around and prepare servers if they ever saw any of them.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?:
I have had no real experience with anti-cheat but I know they are there to help servers detect hackers and people believed to be hacking. Those using obvious cheats like fly are normally auto-banned by the system.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
None that I can remember, other than in-game reporting.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?:
After I got out of my beginning stages I have helped several people with small tasks or lending out items. As well as gifting them to those in need.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
Having met on the team will help quicken response rates. I will also help provide a friendlier atmosphere and help resolve issues whenever they come up. I’m excited to help any staff member. I also learn the tasks and skills quickly.

How do you work when in a team?:
I work well in a team at any level, I’m always happy to help anyone out and am not scared to ask for help when I need it. I have been a part of many school clubs and classes that require teamwork the main three being DECA and Virtual Enterprise International (VEI) and Chess.

DECA:
I have been a part of the club for 4 years, there are several different approaches to take and work in DECA, but many of the projects are team collaborative. One of our first trips is to a seminar where we get to choose what to learn about, they encourage students to break off from their school and meet new people. During these seminars, the presenter sometimes asks to collaborate or get to know the people around you or even across the room. Aside from the seminar I have attended every state competition except for this final year due to the Corona outbreak. During state competitions, there are opportunities to meet new people. State competitions also consist of at least one role play where a person must solve an issue the company is experiencing with demand, customers, workers, and economics.

VEI:
This class ran much like a real-world company I had applied and got the role of Vice President of Human Resources. In this role, I had learned how every department must work hand in hand and it was difficult for one to work without another. In this role, I also reached out to other companies to make sales agreements and get workers to socialize with others as well. I was also in charge of my department when the chief was busy, which usually also meant being in charge of every other department, seeing how well people worked with one another and addressing issues that came up between workers. I was also more than happy to be there for anyone who needed me. In my position, I was very interactive with others.

Chess:
I have been a part of chess for two years and was president this last despite my lack of skill compared to other players on the team. Even though we competed against each other we helped teach each other and offer advice on what a person could be doing wrong in battle. I was usually the leader of the discussion and encouraging people to continue at the games because the skill is a hard one to develop.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?:
In my personal opinion, the hardest hack to detect for me is kill aura. I am not very experienced with the hack making it the hardest in my opinion. Other hacks have a dead give away because they are more visibly noticeable like fly, reach, and even x-ray.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have not tried to apply before.

4 Likes

Wow! Very professional and good app, +1!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve read your application and it seems great! It looks very professional and has lots of detail. My only critique is, from your application, you haven’t had that much moderation experience on a Minecraft server. I will have to give your application a +0.75!

Good job and keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Howdy there @KillerChance13. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like