Kevin’s Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I have been playing prison since one month before it’s release.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes

Application

IGN:

Kevin (probably definitely)

Timezone:

GMT-6

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes, although some people have a hard time understanding what I’m saying for some reason.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

Admin/Owner/Developer/Mascot

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

Prison

How active can you be per week?

I can afk 24 hours per day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have several bans, my side of the story is meow.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I am probably the community’s favorite person ever. Everyone loves me except some short bald kid named leaf. I can assure you that my reputation is completely deserved and is not a byproduct of everyone trying to stay on my good side as I take over this world.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Me personally, I think prison has several problems that need to be fixed (too many to mention here ofc). I have a variety of solutions ready at all times but they are too lengthy to put in this post.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

1. I run simulations of communities where I am the moderator and the players in my head 24/7 to keep my moderation skills honed.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

1. I have a simple test for cheats that works with 100% accuracy. Everyone that can beat me is cheating because I am the best player alive.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Until this point I have had no need to report cheaters. I simply visit them in their homes and resolve things in a peaceful non intimidating manner.

23 Likes

:sob: I kinda support this! I think

2 Likes

+100 Kevin

2 Likes

only good application so far

5 Likes

The amount of words I typed and deleted in a sentence to make a starting sentence is remarkable.

1 Like

Meow :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I suggest you stop threatening woolwars poopers before I intervene

2 Likes

i +1 this

2 Likes

I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with your application. Your attention to detail is remarkable, and the level of effectiveness in which you’ve conveyed your skills and experience is truly exceptional. The way you’ve presented your achievements and qualifications demonstrates a strong understanding of the requirements for this position, and I have no doubt that your application will leave a lasting impression on the hiring manager.

You are obviously the right person for this position, I hope to see you on the Team soon.

+1

8 Likes

+1 kevin :thumbsup:

4 Likes

+0.452345 yes

2 Likes

-1 Kevin Sucks

2 Likes

+1 Leaf sucks

4 Likes

+1 my name is also kevin

3 Likes

accept my gift please McKevin

2 Likes

Kevin is gonna perm mute you :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I love cats +1

4 Likes

Then why don’t you buy 40 of them? I’ll pay 1/2 for 1/10 of your car flock so I can make margins in cat prices go up 37% and resell for 400€ in 20 years

1 Like

5 Likes

what the hell

2 Likes