GMT/BST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes!

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
I can play for 3-5 hours per day, however this may vary as exams approach.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes! I was banned on my main account back in October. I was banned whilst offline and not sure why I was banned. I have also been muted probably at most 10 times due to joking around with friends.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes! I first applied in the January applications in 2020 and I was accepted for Helper and I was helper for around 4-6 months. I was demoted due to not understanding a certain clicking method and was banned & demoted in May or June. I did also apply for JMod during those months of being a helper and was denied each time, most likely due to a lack of experience and lack of knowledge in the job. Since then, I have become much more in tune with the server and I am now aware of where I went wrong.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe most people think I am a helpful, kind player who is always offering a helping hand in chat and in the MunchyMC discord, people may also view me as a kind, generous person who gives back the community. However, some people may know me as sort of toxic from last year as I was going through some personal things and MunchyMC was kind of my outlet for that. Munchy helped me get through that by providing me to do something and keep it off my mind, while also allowing me to get my anger out through text.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Since I joined Munchy the staff have always been a big influence on me and the server and I’ve always wanted to be apart of something bigger on the server. The kindness I have been shown by Munchy staff is something I’d like to give back to the community in my own way, by supporting the server and helping new players learn the ropes.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
Personally, I would rate myself a 7/10. I have moderated countless times on different discord servers, be that minecraft related or not, I have also been staff on a couple of servers before, including Munchy. I also think I am a just person who will look at both perspectives of a dispute or conflict whilst moderating, I believe this is a good quality to have in a helper/staff member.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I think I lack knowledge about cheats in minecraft, due to my lack of experience moderating/staffing servers. I would personally rate myself a 4/10 with cheats.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I do not have any hacker reports I have made on the forums/discord as most of them are just quick messages to staff members that I know, however, I’m always quick to report a cheater if I do see them.

edit1: changed age

5 Likes

+1

• personally helped me when I joined the server
  • is friendly to approach
  • deserves a second chance based of his history
2 Likes

+1 !!!

2 Likes

Hi! I seen you so many times on KitPVP, I think you would be a great example for others. Other than that the application is very detailed. +1! <333

1 Like

• He has been very toxic to me while playing on the server and i wouldn’t see him as a good helper when he can’t behave him self properly. (1 of his mutes was for calling me stuff that cross’s the line, I would rather not say it here). So it’s a no for me.

6 Likes

+1 :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

+0

• Wavering reputation in the community
  • Relatively inactive in the current community and pretty much known by og’s only
  • Very positive and fond memories when I was starting out on munchy
    Gl Kenshy
2 Likes

+1 Yes.

1 Like

Idk man… you’ve been banned for cheating and are kinda toxic, but I left munch like a month and a half ago. For all I know, you may have cleaned up your act.

-0.5, as we need genuine kitpvp players as staff, but idk how you’ve been lately. You have as much of a chance of getting accepted as F1R3S does. Tbh, I shouldn’t even be rating applications due to my absence, but that’s my experience with you.

Edit: Wait… ghost is with legit now? What did I miss while I was gone?

1 Like

This app is a joke. Toxic andf immature. You can request to close it if you want to. -1

1 Like

+1 chill guy, knows what hes doin

1 Like

Charles miny zombie it is a -1 from me Charles

2 Likes

thank you all for the feedback! xx

+1

1 Like