Kenofox Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Kenofox

Timezone:
GMT+9
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
Discord is preferred.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Few minutes. Looking for a quick builder job.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kenofox/
↑old projects. ↓projects in progress

Follow my progress on these on twitter here.
https://twitter.com/KenofoxMC

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
Yes on both.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Structures(Main specialty) Capable: Terraforming, detailing,planning

Describe yourself:
I am a builder with 5 1/2 years experience in creating buildings in the creative scene. I’ve also had few experience working in multiple buildteams in those 5 1/2 years (Gazamo, Lands of Asera, MeridianAcademy, Aminoque, Qubiq, Team Visionary)
I am currently trying to find new builders to meet and I’ve figured applying into non-mainstream buildteams were the way to find a few.

**1st edit:
Added in game screenshots of the projects in progress to help visualize details included from the project.
**2nd edit:
Added in game screenshot of the facade being worked on for the white building.

Are you planning to stay long term?

I intend on staying for about 1-2 months depending on how I feel in the team and my compatibility with the team’s function. Within this time I intend on providing as much help when requested.

I’ve always admired structurally dominant builders (though you do terraforming, structures seem to be the main focus of your builds). Just curious how’d you fit into the team, as you don’t really seem to want to be apart of this team specifically, only whatever teams would accept you out of the ones that you’ve applied for.

Either way, I love your builds. I personally aspire to be dominant in making structures like yours, while implementing the skills I learned in organics and terraforming. I wish you luck on your application. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. This is true, while this may not be a team that I would want to be -passionately- be part of, I still stand that I’d like to join this team to make connections with many new builders should this be an opportunity, and in return I would provide my service as an asset of the build team. I will be able to provide versatile roles as a back up builder on projects lacking of builders, or in urgent need of completion, I can lead projects starting from layout plans based on details of the requests, provide building assets, etc.
I understand that while this may seem “selfish” in a way, I would like to stress that I aim to provide mutual benefits and I hope to receive an understanding of my perspective on the quest for new connections.
Thank you for complimenting my buildings, should we ever end up talking to each other on the build team I’d like to share with you what I know about structural buildings and hope that the information I’ll provide will prove beneficial for you, and also hope for a vice versa on other weak points I may have.

1 Like

Hey @Kenofox
I am absolutely amazed by your builds! Our buiders would love to have an opportunity to get to know you and I am sure you’d enjoy working with them, too! Message me on discord (cheater#9184) for further information!

2 Likes