Kayayellow's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

I have! I’ve been active for quite a while now, joining events every Saturday and randomly joining throughout the week whenever I can.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yep I know discord pretty well.

Application

IGN: kayayellow

Timezone: BST/GMT

Can you use a microphone? I can yeah!

When can you be available to help host events each week? I’m pretty much always available, aside from Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-9pm BST, but typically most active/available around 1pm - 3am BST. I’m absolutely able to be flexible and be awake whenever needed though!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’d like to think I have a pretty good reputation! I don’t believe there’s anyone in the munchy community that I’m not on good terms with and I’ve never been toxic or offensive towards anyone. I’ve made quite a few friends over the years on munchy and in other communities that also attend Munchy events and it’s been a great positive experience and I always love meeting new people!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested because honestly I just love being helpful and doing all I can. I always feel like Munchy is such a nice server to come and play on, and I’d love to be a part of the team that makes the server what it is! I’m staff on a few other Minecraft servers (mod on pdl’s server, sr mod on Frequencymc and I’ve helped out in Skeppy events previously) and I really love helping out and being a part of something that’s there to be helpful and ensure everyone’s having a great time!

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I’m not too familiar with WorldGuard, but I know WorldEdit pretty well! I also build maps and assist others in building a lot on the servers I staff for, so I’ve had quite a lot of practice. And although I’m not an expert by any means, I’m confident with at least the basics, and always find myself improving and willing to learn anything to improve!

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I’d also like to think I can work well in a formal/professional team environment. Like I mentioned, I have current experience of moderating/hosting/helping others, and within that I always find myself constantly giving helpful ideas, contributing, listening and accepting criticisms positively and being a strong present member of a team.

Anything you want to add:
Thanks for reading my application and hopefully considering me! :sunflower:
(This is my first ever application so I hope I did this right!)

Edits: I’ve been updating how many days left until my ign changes back + now finally changing it all to kayayellow, from being hpfs for a month :)

12 Likes

+1 kaya would be a great co-host and has lots of experience and is cool and swag :sunglasses:

3 Likes

+1 for Kaya! I have seen them assist with other event servers before and I trust them to bring that experience with them to the team!

3 Likes

+10
Kaya would be a great cohost because of their previous experience. They are very trustworthy and definitely have the experience necessary!

2 Likes

@hpf @LilithLuvsYa @DonutJack
Thank u guys!!! :face_holding_back_tears::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

+1
Very nice person to be around of and very mature! (not to mention how experienced she is)
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Nao!! Good luck to you too! :D

2 Likes

+1

Seems to have a good amount of experience with building, great reputation, very well written application. Overall, meets all of the requirements, seems very mature, GOOD LUCK!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :)

1 Like

+1
Kaya has a good amount of experience and is pretty trustworthy so I think they would do a good job. Good luckk

2 Likes

huge +1 I’ve seen Kaya helping with many events I participated in personally and they are experienced and trustworthy

I have no doubt that they can be a great cohost!

Best of luck Kaya :)

2 Likes

+1 Haven’t had the pleasure of knowing Kaya very well but they’ve always been very nice and their reputation is excellent

2 Likes

@BadBoyHaloFan @Mddey @KantoKairyu
Thank u guys sm!!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

+1 gl kaya :D

2 Likes

Thank u!!! :D

1 Like

Hey kaya!

1 Like

hello!!!

1 Like