KaoticW0lf's helper application ( Winter 2023)

IGN: KaoticW0lf

Timezone: eastern Standard time

How active can you be per week? bewteen 14 and 28 hours a week

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: no i have none

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:**this is my firdldt time applying for staff.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? about average i tend to stick to myself but occassionally offer help to people and my clan mates alot.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? one i want to get my foot in the door to one day be builder but also, i love this community yes there r the trolls but 90% of the people are kind and helpful and i want to be a part of that and offer my knowledge and aid to others.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. no i have no knoweledge . I was a admin breifly with my friend when we tried to create a server but couldnt get it off the ground.

1 Like

+1 Kao has been very active on the server. He spends alot of time on his builds and how creative they come out to be. He is very active in being part of the community!

2 Likes

You and bamitzhak i have never seen on survival so -1 get more activity.

sorry!

totally agree with drex, you need to get some activity hours and playtime up, so then more people can recongise the positive traits you have!

2 Likes

+0 I’ve seen you on survival a handful of times, maybe get that activity up :muscle:

1 Like

if this is not a troll app i will be very surprised

2 Likes

Sorry but there’s a few reasons why I couldn’t give out a higher rating. You could check them here since I view both applications as the same, in a way I sense the same issue (besides the bold text…).

Good luck nonetheless!

1 Like

Hi KaoticW0lf!

It seems like you have not been able to really find your footing in our community just yet! If you keep up your activity and participate a bit more in friendly and helpful discussions on our server, I am sure more people will recognize you in no time! Using our forums and discord server is also a great way to get more involved with everyone else. I hope the negative ratings on your application will not demotivate you. We would love to see you try again in a future application season!

7 Likes