KantoKairyu's Media Application

Channel Links

Subs/Follower Count

• Twitch: 147
  • YouTube: 6K

Average Viewer Count

• My Twitch Streams currently have an average viewer count of 15
  • I have not made any uploads of Munchy content on YouTube but my WoolWars short on GameJolt from June currently has 7.6K views!

How Long Have I Been Making Content On Munchy And Other Servers

• Roughly 3 months, I started doing the occasional Munchy stream on YouTube, but about 6 weeks ago I started streaming on Twitch regularly instead of YouTube, since then Iā€™ve been making Munchy content quite regularly

• Iā€™ve also done one or two streams on other large servers doing minigames with viewers and I have my own SMP series on which I play with my twitch subs

Why Do I Want To Join The Media Team?

• For fear of sounding overly sentimental: I love this serverā€™s community, and the server is super fun to stream on.

• Iā€™ve had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of people, both player and staff here over the past few months and itā€™s been awesome

• Iā€™m not super into block-game in a competitive way, and I love the balance of hardcore players and casual vibers alike here.

• I intend to keep streaming on munchy regardless of what happens, but seeing as Iā€™m gonna be sticking around here I want to do what I can to make my streams more fun and engaging, as I understand it the media rank opens up doors to both improving existing content and allowing for new opportunities to (hopefully) entertain my viewers

What Makes You A Good Candidate For The Team?

• My streams tend to cater to people who like to vibe and enjoy communal activities and vibe sessions as well as people who emphasise competitive gameplay, my streams are highly personable, very interactive and my community is very welcoming of all players regardless of skill.

• I like to think Iā€™m a familiar face around munchy as both a woolwars and survival player and a co-host on the event server.
    I may not have the highest follower count on Twitch but within 6 weeks of starting on Twitch Iā€™ve attained a pretty fast-growing channel, got some awesome community members and Iā€™ve had a blast streaming on Munchy.

• Iā€™m a fairly friendly guy, I might not have the best attention span but I like to think Iā€™m trustworthy and open to criticism

• Iā€™ve been very active on munchy since I started playing last year, Iā€™ve been a cohost for about 3 months and my WoolWars short came in 3rd place in the recent contest. Iā€™ve streamed a lot on both Woolwars and survival and I think Iā€™ve built a positive rapport with many of the regulars

21 Likes

+1 YESSSS SO FUN STREAMS
a

2 Likes

BIG +1(192839102833010)
Coolest dude out there, actively plays the server, the streams motivate to join Munchy even if you didnā€™t feel like at first, super nice and definitely a perfect fit for Media!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve thought Kanto deserved Media for a while now

+1

3 Likes

Aww thanks Luna! Also enjoy your last 7.5 minutes of not being a boomer :smiley:

2 Likes

LITERALLY PLUS INFINITE HOLY CRAP

5 Likes

Thanks man, good luck to you also! Just saw your post, will give you a proper +1 there!

1 Like

As the one who showed me the power of using optifine zoom, spinning and a T-Pose this is most high praise Lord Miyaki, thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Danke Jack :weary:

2 Likes

Literally kanto +1

2 Likes

Thanks Meer :smiley:

2 Likes

+1 kairyukanto

2 Likes

YouThank RatEvill

2 Likes

Please get accepted